Chapter 3: The Exile Waters

Zale's POV:

"Mother, I'm going to see Serenia," I say as I swim out of our cave.

"Okayy! Just be back by this afternoon!" She shouts as I exit, "You have a mission that you don't want to miss."

The Exile Waters was where all the underwater rejects are exiled. Force into the deepest and darkest part of the ocean. Where plants don't even grow because of the low source of sunlight. It looks like night even when it's actually daytime.

I passed by a group of sirens who winked at me and lick their fangs. Their dark hair floating in a upward motion in the waters.

"Hey Zale," one purrs, as she looks me up and down, "Where are you off to? Mind if I come with?"

I sneer, "Unlike you I have important manners to attend to instead of eating my prey and getting fat."

She gasps, her sisters echo around her in shock. Then she snarls, "How dare you! Sisters, we should feast on him right now!" They all hiss in agreement.

I sigh, "Do you really want to do that? You know I am the son of Ursula. The most powerful sea witch in all the ocean." I say with pride with my head held high.

She scoffs, "And what? You're going to call your mommy to save you? Aww look sisters, he's a mommy's boy!" She's laughs and her sisters join in, cackling like the sorry witches they are.

Without hesitation I grab her by the throat. She gasps and fear grows in her eyes, filling me with delight as I pull her close to my face. So close I could feel her cold breath on my face.

"Oh I won't need mommy to turn you into a withering seaworm. She's been teaching me magic since I was little. And my favorite trick is turning annoying lowclass sirens into something so hideous they'll gouge their own eyes out."

My smile widens as horror fills her face as I tighten my grip on her throat, she gasps for air and grabs my hands. My tentacles swirls around me excitedly.

"Oooh, now wouldn't that be fun to watch?" I add.

She shakes her head, "N-no! P-please don't! I am sorry. If you let me live I will forever be loyal to you." She spits out desperately.

"Hmm," I hum, pretending to think it over while secretly enjoying the suspense that hung over her sisters, their eyes filled with hope. Hoping I'll let her live.

Wait until I crush it right in front of them.

"P-please Zale," the siren begs, tears dripping down her beautiful pale face.

"Now why would I want the loyalty of someone as worthless and hideous as you?" I ask nonchalantly.

She screeches as her face starts to melt like it was burning even though we're underwater. Her eyes drew close to each other. So close they look like one. Her nose became smushed like it was hit, and was pointing up. Her hair was falling out, showing dry and dirty scalp. Her skin looks decay and burnt.

"What have you done to me?!" She screeches once her transformation was finished.

I twirled my hand around and a large shard of a mirror glass appeared. "I just transformed you into your true self." I say as I turn the glass shard to face her.

She shrieks in horror. I grimace, the sound was giving me a blasted headache! Her shrieks ring in my ears.

"Look at yourself!" I scream to be heard over her's as I shoved the mirror shard close to her face, "Look at your hideous and filthy self!"

She sobs and shakes her head violently, "Please! Change me back!" She begs.

"I'm sorry but I can't. All transformations are final," I smile as she crumbles to the ground and claws at her face with her nails. Her sisters back away from her like she has a disease.

"Well, well, well," says a voice. Interrupting my little fun.

I look up to see my cousin Serenia. The daughter of my mom's younger sister, Morgana.

I smile widens, "Serenia, long time no suffering around us." I greet.

"Sorry Zale, my mother has been keeping me locked up and yapping my ears off about her being more powerful then your mother." She says as she swims closer.

She looks at the siren who was now dead, her body shriveled and her blood was dispersing. "Now what did this poor unfornate soul do?"

"She got on my bad side."

"I thought you didn't have a good side," she chuckles.

I smirk as I watch the sirens sob for their sister. I enjoy their misery and pain, its my favorite kind of breakfast. "Oh trust me I don't."

********

Comment your thoughts, vote and share!