6. A Soooo Long Chapter

Again, I woke up with a scream. The scream must have been loud because the person who brought water for me in the morning came inside running, “What the hell happened?” he asked. “Nah! Just bad dreams.” “What’s the time?” I questioned. “Birds are still asleep. So nearly three in the morning. “ He got up and started to walk away. 

“Where are you going?”

“To bed. I can’t babysit you all the time.”

“You are leaving me here alone in this horrifying place?”

“If this is a horrifying place for you, then I can’t even imagine what my horrifying will be.” Saying this he left.

Hey ZIGGY, where are you bro?
No answer. He was still not talking to me.
I am sorry. ZIGGY, please help me friend.
At least you accept that it was your fault.
Finally I got a reply.
ZIGGY where are we?
In a place where you aren’t allowed.
Aka what?
You will discover later. By the way, you are now in walking condition. You should leave now. Aunty and uncle are worried sick.

I totally forgot about mom and dad.
Can you tell me where Anshu is?
Straight and then second left.
I got up and ran towards sis. While I was running in the corridor, I felt like I have seen that place once before. The walls were made of stones. And a strange thing was written there. My legs stopped. I could read that language. I didn’t know how but I was able to under stand it. Only first few lines, they said-

To defeat the king of dark deeds.
A trip to the Paatal must succeed.

Paatal, ZIGGY told me about it once. It was the Hindu term for the place where demons live. I was staring at the wall after that. The words seemed to say me something but I wasn’t able to understand.

I heard the sound of footsteps.

“So you are here. We have been searching for you for the past thirty minutes.” The boy whom I met said.
But I was there for only a few minutes.
“Sis I think we should leave. Mom must be worried. “
“I was also thinking the same. Outsiders are not allowed here.” Chitrakshi said.
She speaks a lot!  ZIGGY said.
I know man! She is dumb!
“The only person here who is dumb is you, Neel.” Chitrakshi said.
“How do you dare!”
“How do you dare to say that to me? Remember where you are standing Mr. Idiot.”
Neel, shut this Bart up or I will loose my temper.
Her tongue works like scissors.
“If my tongue is a scissor then your one is a shit! “
Ewe! She has too much attitude. A SaptaSiddhi shouldn’t  have such behavior.
Careful, she can hear you.
No, she can’t. Only you can hear me remember?
And how am I talking to you?
You are just thinking man. I am reading your thoughts.
“Are you a Madman?”
“No.”
“But I think you are. You talk to your own self. And you do too much thinking process. By the way, it is your time for departure. In short, Get Out!”

At that instant, I felt like the air tore and I fell through that air, directly hitting the ground. I acted as a cushion a as Sis landed on me, safe and sound as usual.

Hey ZIGGY, where’s my HATE LIST?
You don’t have one Neel.
Make one. Add two things.
And what are they?
Fates, and Chitrakshi.

We entered the room in which we were staying. Mom‘s face turned red. “Where have you two been for the past couple of hours?” she screamed.

A couple of hours? But we were there for almost two days. How was that possible.