14. Parlor, Palace and Trainee(Part 2)

I couldn't believe to my ears. This girl, princess, whatever with her so called attitude was calling me hot. Man the makeover seemed good.

"What?" I asked her again, wanting to hear it once again.

"I said you rot." She said and turned her eyes away.

"I know, I know." 

"What do you know?" She gave me a glare while she walked past me.

Attitude!

"Aren't you coming? I am already getting late for the palace."

She made a loud whistle. 

"What about others?" I asked, indicating about my friends.

"They will go back to Graham. Guruji will talk to them later."

A horse carriage came rushing towards us. She gave me a get in gesture. Can't she talk to me like a  normal person? Maybe I lost that chance long ago.

The kingdom seemed beautiful from where I was sitting. Why haven't I noticed it before? Soft winds were blowing and the sun seemed to shine bright. Flowers seemed to sing a soft song. My mood changed from what it was to cheerful one. 

My sight switched toward the princess I was traveling with. She too, seemed to forget everything and was enjoying the weather around. Little birds came near her and she seemed to identify them. People who passed by our carriage didn't bow to her, but waved their hand. Vaani waved back and smiled a her reply. The people love her as she love the people of her nation. 

Time passed as we passed croplands, gardens and a few colonies. Vaani wasn't interested in starting any conversation with me. 

"What a fascinating bird!" I said as my eyes were fixed on a bird which flew past me. The bird had royal blue color wings with a bit of white feathers. Having nothing to do, I thought of having some fun with that little bird. I quietly rose from my position, trying to figure out the correct time. As the bird sat right above where I was sitting, I launched myself at it. I tried to catch it, touch it's feathers with my bare hands. But  the bird somehow escaped from my trap.For the next few minutes I spent my precious time in catching it. "Hey! Come here bird." The bird was fast indeed. 

"Stop kidding that bird." Vaani scolded me. Instantly, the bird flew down and sat on Vaani's shoulder. "She's so cute. Stop behaving like a wolf to her. 

Me? A wolf?

But the biggest doubt I had at that time was how did she know that the bird a 'she'?

"None of your businesses."

"Threatening innocent creatures isn't a businesses. It's a crime."

"What? I wasn't doing a crime. I just got bored. Besides, I thought you were eagerly ignoring me." 

"Ignorance is blindness…" she said "... Besides, I would rather use observing than ignoring." 

"Observing what?"

"First Rise worthy enough to talk to me."

"Contradictory to my terms of living, I must say."

"Shut the scroll of your terms up. And catch this…"

She handed me a scroll.

"Get ready trainee."

"We have arrived princess." The driver of the carriage announced.

"First convince me to, Nody. Welcome to my place, By the way."

Wow! She even know the By the way line. This was twisting now.