11. I have a Fight

Was that fair? I was in the middle of a battle I never agreed to fight in. Who the hell in the world was that boy? He just said 'Let's have a match'. Does that mean he cam battle with me whenever he wanted? I think that is not the right decision. 

"You can't force him to fight a match." Anshu protested. She leaned her arm straight. The armband moved like a snake as it ascended towards her hand. The armband reshaped into a, a broken spear? 

"Hold on, Hold on…" this was Karan, finally saying something on my behalf, "... he is injured. We can't let him fight. Besides, Guruji is not here to take care of him. I think we should use some other way." 

At that time I was thinking that I won't have any battle. A day without a rush. That was all I wanted. 

"But you yourself said that he used weapons quite well. If he is not lying, he might defeat me easily." the blazer boy, he interrupted again. 

Can't he keep his bloody mouth shut? I was leading to a great problem. If I loose, which I would, I would be presented in the court which will help me up to no good. If he lost, who's chances is next to zero, he won't loose anything, simply a practice match for him, nothing else. 

I was quite lost in my thoughts that I never heard the other half of the conversation. The crowd might had made their choice because, when the crowd was cheering, "Fight! Fight!" that was the time I was hit hard by the reality. 

Whatever was going on, I was facing him and that was the truth. 

He took his sword and came straight towards me. 

I got hold of my sword. The sword felt light in my hand. It's red blade reflected my image. I started remembering how I got the weapon, how it chose me- from how I used every weapon, to how I killed that monster in the Forges.

I might have a chance. I thought

"What is it's name?" I asked "of your sword." 

"Retriver" he said as he advanced. 

SoulHunter and Retriver collided. A harsh sound was heard. The boy, who's ever he was, was good at his skills. He made it difficult for me to find a spot to attack. 

I knew the match was going to end soon as I didn't even know the 'S' of swords. 

I defended his attacks a couple of times. He once was able to make a cut on my t-shirt. 

"Hey! Why everyone has a problem with my clothes?" 

A smile was visible on his face. 

"Engough of a child's play Mr" and then his fighting style changed. His reflexes were quicker and his move was stronger now. My sword started feeling heavy in my hand. 

He swirled his sword making a cut on my cheek. He made another cut on my leg and I fell on floor, my leg was bleeding. He grabbed my right wrist and pressed it hard such that I lost my grip on the sword. I was lying on the floor weapon less. 

"Stop it!" Anshu requested. 

"Atleast let him get hold on his sword." someone said from the crowd. 

"But I am liking it. Seeing this mere liar in pain. This is justice." he said. 

I struggled to get my hands on my sword. I stretched them as much as I could but in vain. The blazer boy put his shoes on my hands and pressed with such a force, I screamed in pain. 

Boom! The door behind us exploded. The room filled with dust. 

Everyone's eyes were on the door. The dust cleared and then we were able to see who the person was. The person was holding a weapon in his/her hand. Twin daggers?