8. I am a master (and I don't know how)

After the dinner, Chitrakshi escorted us back to our rooms. The boy, who was with me before, was asked to give a company to me.

Ahm. ZIGGY?
Yes, how can I help?
Stop acting like Siri. Who is he?
You forgot something.
Please?
Karan, Karan Suryavanshi is his name. I think you can start a conversation with him.
I don’t think so.
Stop using so many ‘no’s and ‘not’s in your speech. I am advising you.
OK, from this very moment, I will use ‘Yes’ and ‘sure’ more often.
That’s my CHAMP.
I conclude that after getting out of here, I will ‘surely’ kick ZIGGY’s butt.

“Hello? Are you listening to me or not?” Karan interfered.

*Cough* “Yes I am. Carry-on Karan.”
Opps! I was really an idiot for that reply.

“How do you know my name?” saying this, he grabbed my collar and was ready to knock me out. His clenched fist was just 3.342 centimeter away from my face. Whoa! What was that?

“Karan, leave him at this very moment. He is…OK, was just a mortal a few hours ago. He cannot do anything.” Chitrakshi was the one who said this. 

He cannot do anything.
Ouch! It hurts. Another humiliation. But at least it was better than a punch.

Karan left the hold of my collar.
“Sorry Neel, they were just protocols.” Karan apologized.
“I think we should leave you boys for a Boy-to-Boy talk, shouldn’t we?” saying this, Sis and Chitrakshi left the room.

Again, I was the one who started the conversation. 

"You said about protocols. What do you mean?" 

"Neel, I know it will be hard to digest… But…"

"I have already digested many weird things today. This will hardly make any difference in my mind."

"Listen then, we Saptas live in this kingdom, Eternal Kingdom, the kingdom is in another parallel place, parallel to the mortal realm. But some leaks and holes are present always. One leak is near the Tanot Mata temple and others are in Mumbai, Delhi, Los Angeles , New York and Osaka… "

" Can you come to that protocol part? Quickly?"

"Yes, I am coming. The reason I attacked you was that being in this kingdom is hard. We are constantly facing Asuras, Rakshasas, and other demonly creatures. This the reason why we are always alert. In the last 'Big Deal', our king and queen both were assassinated. The throne is empty ever since. It was the 5th biggest attack on our kingdom. 

Because of this, we don't trust anyone easily. When you said my name, I thought that you are a spy. The protocol says that a spy must be killed."

"Hey,this means if it won't have been Chitrakshi, you would have killed me?" and I didn't know when my tone became harsher. 

"I said that I was sorry for that MISUNDERSTANDING." 

"Why should we be here? I am going to leave right now." 

"You can't. The police in the mortal world is looking for you and your family. They think you two are responsible for the blast in the market. Besides, your parents…." 

"I think you should leave now." I sounded angry. The topic of my mom and dad made me angry.  

"Tomorrow. Weapons. You. Claim." he just said the words and left. 

I grabbed the pillow and headed for sleep. But the NIGHTMARES found Me. 
I saw a person was walking in the darkness. I couldn’t see his face as he was wearing a long hood. He stared at his hands and whispered, “They are really gone. I must find them, they are important.”