Prologue

I stood in the middle of chaos. At one of my side were my mom, dad, sister, a girl I liked and her brother. Nearly everyone I loved. At the other side, he was standing. His grip tightened around the sword in his hand, eyes fixed on me and the devil dancing in his eyes.

Do you people believe in the demonic angelic shit? I didn't either. I guess once you discover the Realm of Saptasiddhis and jump between demonic and mortal realms, this all looks so small.

I remembered what I once was: a boy who knew he sang way better than others but choked everytime he tried, had been around group of people and still alone, had a sister but didn't have the nerves to talk to girls. Studies were never made for me and sports I never made up to. In short, a boy from nowhere, to nowhere.

In the last few months, I could surely say I had learnt more than what I had discovered. From making friends to viewing my family in a totally different way, from pen to sword, from hurting no one to killing a person, I had done it all.

But facts never change.

I had done nothing in my life. And when I did, I ended up here.

But today, I had the chance. That's why I was in the middle right?

A simple choice to make: life or death.

And I begged the gods for the second one.