10. I Admit a HEARING

After that, I lost my consciousness. I might have woken up hours later. I was still on the bed, my sword was still lying beside the bed. Guruji came in, his face was expressionless. He sat beside me on a chair.

"You heal quite fast, Neel."

"Ah, I wanted to …."

"Ask what you want to, about this place I think?"

"Yes…. And also about the people here. This gets over my head. I feel myself connected to the landscapes. But my body seems to resist my soul. I....I ….. I want to know who I am. I need to study the case in depth."

"You will get all answers to your questions, but you need to give me something in exchange."

"I am ready."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" I said, without thinking about the terms and conditions of the agreement.

"So get up."

"What?"

"You need to interact with people."

"Hey!"

"You wanna not tell about this to anyone, do you?" 

He helped me coming out of the room and then Karan took over. I should have forseen this. From the very second I was there, I was just roaming around and coming back on the bed- injured, unconscious- whatever. 

The next thing that Karan did was bringing my sword to me.

"I can barely walk."

"I know, but I think you will need proof."

Then he explained me about all the things happening around. Basically, the other SaptaSiddhis still had a doubt that I was not what I was and I also didn't know what I was. Oh God! I am going nuts!

So inorder to get their trust, I was said to narrate the whole story in the discussion room, and the sword was a proof that I had completed my Reconnoiter . What in the world was that? I was definitely going to find out.

¤¤¤¤¤

We entered the room few minutes later. In the room, everyone was sitting in a round arrangement and at the center was a big chair. The wall had painting of a man with a crown bowing in front of another man. The door had beautiful engravings.

In this beautiful view, there was a worry for me. The people in the room looked angry, rude and ready to slew me. 

Chitrakshi gave me a you are late sign. Definitely I was late. I passed out once again while we were getting there. My consciousness seemed to decrease with every passing day. Karan pointed where I had to sit. Karan took the hold of my sword as I moved towards my seat. 

As I sat, I heard people whispering and gossiping about none other than me.

 'You heard he used every weapon?',

 'Heard he came out of the forge quite badly.', 

'I heard he can vaporize people', 

'I think he is a spy.' 

These were the comments I was able to hear. I was not like what they were talking about. I even had my own life, my pleasures, my secrets, my priorities. These people were doing nothing much but complicating my life. 

"So, here the session starts. I Chitrakshi, the female head starts the inquiry. Suspect is Mr Neel Soni, a twin of my friend Anshu. Our team found Neel and Anshu half dead near the Jaisalmer Portal. From the very beginning, according to the research, Mr Neel has been acting strangely. He says he knows nothing. Still a demon accused him of stealing something from him, leading a demon attack on their house. The house is now in shambles. 

After arriving in the Graham, he met Shiva, one of the Fates. He got a boon, which we still no what is, and a curse. 

He says he has never touched a weapon but still is a master of every single one in the armory. He unknowingly got chosen by the Forges of Tvastar. After around fifteen hours, when he came out, he was badly injured. He got his weapon… " and Karan held the sword high so that everybody could see it. 

".... As I was saying, he got his weapon in a parcel bag! He heals quite fast and even had a private conversation with Guruji this morning. "

The faces of other SaptaSiddhis were worth looking. 

"He is a liar!" one shouted. 

"He is a spy." said another. 

"Let's hang him!" shouted the third. 

"I think he should tell his story in his words." Karan said in my favor. 

A boy with a good built got up. He had brownish hair and black eyes. He was wearing a grey blazer and had a golden locket around his neck. He was obviously older than me, maybe a year or two. 

After seeing him, every other person in the hall got up from his/her seat. "I think we should let him speak first." he said. 

"After all, I think he can't lie any more." he finished his words. 

I stood up to tell my point of view. I told them about everything that happened, (except the ZIGGY thing). I told them about my dreams, the trip, about my first and second encounters with demons. I even had to pause my talk inorder to keep myself hydrated. 

Then I continued my story- the meeting with Shiva, the Forges, the dog, the battle, and the weapon. "What did you name it?" the boy asked. "SoulHunter" Karan said as lifted the sword high, enough for everyone to lay their eyes on it. 

"We don't believe your story…." the same Grey blazer boy said. ".... He doesn't have any real proof. Hence, he is found guilty. The case is closed now guys. The inquiry has ended." 

"Are you mad?" Anshu shouted, sitting next to Chitrakshi. Why didn't I notice her before? She was wearing jeans and t-shirt along with an armband in her right arm. 

"... I mean, you are talking nothing but senseless. Can't you hear, I was there too." Anshu continued. 

"You might be lying too then." said the blazer boy. 

"You are really mad!" 

"And what about you, crazy liars!"

"Dorphus!" 

"Mind your language! You don't know who you are talking to." 

"I know who you are, a boy with a bloody attitude." 

"My attitude is only a part of my personality you can't handle." 

"You speak too many dialogues, obviously not having something original." 

"Talk to the walls." 

"Talk to my shoes!" 

"Oooooo!" this was the sound that others made. 

"Stop it guys! We are doing an inquiry. You two are just making matter worse." Karan interrupted. 

"Then tell him to shut his mouth." Anshu commented. 

"Enough!" Chitrakshi shouted, making all four of us- Karan, Anshu, me and the blazer boy - quite at once. 

"Now,.." Chitrakshi turned to the blazer boy, "... think about the matter please." 

"Do you have any witness or any evidence except this girl Anshu?" 

"We are afraid we don't." 

"Then the matter is closed. He is guilty. Guys, arrest him." 

Some Saptas came forward to take me out. "Hey! I feel not guilty." I protested. But there was no one who would listen. 

"There is a way," the blazer boy said as he took out the pendant from his locket, the pendant quickly expanded into a full length sword- made of gold, with wings as hand guard, "... Let's have a match. You are a master and you don't know how, right? If you win, you will get freed and if you loose, you will get executed in the ETKing court." 

I was going to say a big NO. But somebody pushed me forward, which looked like I gave a gesture that I was Ready.