12. Hello Your Highness

"So, you were the one who saved us from that monster?" I asked. But she gave me a mean look. 

"I didn't know you are this much dumb!" 

"He is much more. Trust me." Anshu commented. 

They burst into laughter. 

Suddenly, Chitrakshi whispered something in her ear and she left the room. 

"Sister, when did you go to Mumbai? Oh now I get it! That's why you never showed for archery sessions." Blazer boy said. 

"Ahm! Your highness.." Chitrakshi interfered, ".... We can talk about this later." 

Your highness? Who is this blazer boy? 

"Why later on? Everyone is revealing secrets now. I want to know why she went." 

"What if I won't tell you brother?" Vaani said. 

The blazer boy looked pissed off now. 

"What if I pick this boy's eyeballs out?" he said as he pointed towards me. Obviously I was an easy target now. 

"He does not matter to me. You can cut him to pieces." 

"You are talking about me morons!" I shouted. 

"We can even try his sister instead." The blazer boy said. 

My fist tightened. He was no one to say that word. 

Karan understood my condition. He pressed my leg hard. 

"He is the Prince of ETKing. Prince Dhruv, Dhruv is his name. If he wants, he can make you shed blood out of your eyes. Don't mess with him. OK." 

So what if he is the prince charming. He might be older than me. He might be much more powerful, but don't he dare. 

"Brother, you are going too far now." Vaani said. Her tone was harsh now. 

"Or…. I will…" then he said something about my family, something about my upbringing and what not. 

What do you think? What would I do? 

I punched his face. 

HARD! 

"Oooooo!" other Saptas were stunned as he was left with a bleeding nose. 

Dhruv stumbled backward. 

"Neel!" Vaani showed her anger at me. 

But the concern of a sister could no longer save him. Vaani came in between us. Dhruv was still understanding what just happened. 

"How dare you!" Dhruv said while he got hold on Retriver. 

"Neel! Stop this!" Vaani was taking her brother's side. I looked at her. Our eyes met for an instant. I saw her green eyes, fear was clearly visible in them. 

"Oh no!" She said as she stood aside. 

I found SoulHunter back in my hands. Dhruv was going to pay now. 

Chitrakshi and Karan both came forward. I manged my hands towards them, gesturing not to interfere. 

"Neel! You don't know what it will lead to." Chitrakshi said. 

"The fight isn't over yet. Round II begins." I said as I ascended towards the prince charming. 

As I thought, Dhruv advanced. He tend to attack on my heart. I just stood aside. His force led to his disbalance. 

Vaani requested,"Stop this Neel! You don't know what you are doing." 

I knew what I was doing.