19. Feeling Guilty

Four days, four days had ended since he left the place. As the days passed, people grew more tense. There was a time when he was afraid to go out. Now he was no where to be seen. No one knew where he went. 

Anshu was running here and there in the corridor in Graham. Both Chitrakshi and Shoubdha were viewing in arrey. Anshu was taking here Zulu from armband to Zulu back to armband continuously. She was in no mood to explain why. It was just a few minutes back that Anshu instructed both of them not to interfere. Slowly and steadity, the the conversion speed slowed. 

She gestured them to come now. 

"Don't be worried. We will find him." 

Why wouldn't she be worried? Her parents were kidnapped, her brother was missing. She herself feared that in a minute or two she might loose control. 

"I-am-okay." this was all she was able to reply. 

Four days before, she just asked Neel to show Shoubdha the garden. She thought her brother could come out of his antisocial habit. Shoubdha wasn't able to give much details. She just mentioned that Vaani borrowed him for some discussion. Hell knows what happened between them. Vaani told everyone that he just ran away. 

Anshu knew this wasn't her brother. Her brother could be peculiar but he's not a fugitive. She knew it,she just knew it. 

It wasn't like this before. She had seen many awkward moments in her life. But this time it hit the cosmic limit. She just rushed to her room and shut it with a big thud. She just fell on the bed and covered her face with a pillow. This wasn't right. He is her brother. He isn't allowed to leave her no matter what. 

But here he was stupid, alone and missing. And the worst part? She thought it was all her fault. 

The session in the ETKing court started as the ministers took their seats. The prince and princess of ETKing entered and sat on their respective thrones. 

A lean and short man stood up and announced:

"Case no: Five lakh eleven thousand and thirty eight

Subject: A non resident of ETKing is missing. 

Respected Royals and 

Council Members, 

                              In the kingdom established by lord Vishnu himself, today problem is of great interest and tension. Neel Soni who has been residing in ETKing for nearly a month now has suddenly disappeared. He was last seen in the garden in the palace. 

Moreover…. "

"So what? He's none of our concerns. We have many more things to discuss." said the Senapathi (commander). 

"But sir," 

"No ifs and no buts. I think the lower division can handle this." 

"Sir, I…" 

"That's the decision. Heading towards next case." 

"I think we should let the orator complete his words. That would be decent." said Vaani surprisingly. 

"But,.." 

"No buts. Orator, complete the hearing." 

"As you ask princess, as I was saying, 

Moreover, his sister is identified as a SaptaSiddhi. Suspicions say that he may be one too." 

"Now that's the matter of concern, Senapathi." Vaani commented on him.