7. KG? No it isn't Kindergarten

When I came back to my senses, I was in the same room, on the same bed but this time, both me and sis were on bed rest, covered in bandages. I looked around and got to know where we were, the place where we ended up after the temple accident.

The Pandit uncle (the old man who cured me before) looked at the two of us suspiciously. "Kids, help them. Both of you come after me."

With the help of other kids, we managed to follow Pandit uncle. In that room, many huge statues were placed. They were not any statues, but the ones which are said to be the statues representing gods, the ones worshipped in Hindu Culture.

He ordered us to come in front of a statue in particular. The statue of a God with long hairs, muscular body, who has moon on his head and snake around his neck. Holding his trident (the Trishul as his weapon is called) , he appeared to be in lost in deep meditation. I knew who he was, Shiva, the God of Destruction.

And in front of all of us, one by one, the real Shiva materialized. It was just like the statue transformed into living being. Everyone even the other children were in shock. "Don't be astonished children. My statues are like teleportation portals for me. I can anytime materialize in front of anyone by using them."

God Shiva turned towards Pandit uncle, "What about the pact? I thought you will obey them."

"My lord, I remember the pact. But this is a highly exceptional case." Pandit uncle replied.

"I know. That's why I am here, to put the things right."
Shivji (Shiva) turned back towards me and sis and started examining our marks(the dark marks)

"Anshu and Neel, I cannot cure your marks as these are from the Shaitaan, himself. Neel, he thinks you have stolen 'THEM'. He has cursed you. He has blamed you that you stopped his pawn when the pawn was alone. He has cursed you that you will receive a pain worse than death. At the end, you will be alone, totally alone. But for this bane, I give you both a boon to share....."

His 3rd eye opened (yes he has a third eye) and my mark started to shift, it came from my chest to my left hand. The same happened with Sis.

Shivji continued, ".. When the you stopped the Shaaitan's pawn, the prayer of my wife (he means Tanot Mata, the goddess in whose temple we visited) was going on. Neel you did a deed to save the temple and your sister Anshu did a deed to save you. As an effect, Tanot Mata stopped the ill effect of the attack but as a residue of the power you faced, you got these marks. And as a last favour, I give you two one boon each. These will help you face him and survive. "

And then lord Shiva came back in the statue form.

You know what he gave us?
He gave me two scars-one on each left and right side of my neck.
To Sis, he gave strange scales which, just for a second, appeared and then disappeared.

Pandit uncle asked us to rest. But I couldn't.

What is this place ZIGGY? You need to tell me now.
Kailash Graham. He said and seemed to hide something from me.
Can you tell me full address? You Stinkfart?

Kailash Graham, the palace of honors, home of the Saptas. It is situated on 65th Street in the native section of the Eternal Kingdom.

¤¤¤¤¤

After the whole incident, I went straight inside the room. I spent the next few hours wondering. I was wishing that it was all just a dream, or a nightmare which was about to break at any instance. In a few seconds, the dream will break and my life will be casual once again. Mom screaming on me every now and then, dad taking my side and Sis playing pranks with me by suddenly reappearing just like appearing from nowhere. Gods! Thinking about mom and dad made me sad. I would have probably started weeping if there weren't ZIGGY's Keeping up with loss lectures.

I pinched my cheek hard. All was in vain. I got up and examined my own self in the mirror. There was no difference.

It was the same me, a thin boy with light brown eyes, black hair and a mind full of mysteries.

"I will bring you back mom and dad." I promised to my own self.

¤¤¤¤¤

"Can anybody explain me where we are?" Sis rose the question while we were having dinner.
"And who was that man who abducted our mom and dad?" I asked.

Pandit uncle gestured us to keep quite. "Children, we will talk about this tomorrow. New day new start OK?"

"Guruji (Hindi term for Teacher) I think we should tell them now. Besides we should start immediately before it's too late." Chitrakshi said.

"But how are you so sure?"

"I was the one who brought them here. And obviously, they didn't go insane."

"They can have high tolerance. This contradicts your statement."

"What about the boons? As far as I know, they now have permission to access the Kingdom."

"So let it be. Ahem, Neel and Anshu, do you have any knowledge about the Hindu customs?"

We nodded. "Come on, by religion we are Hindus, we will obviously know." Sis replied.

Guruji raised his hand and then suddenly the roof of the house turned black, okay not fully black but transparent and I knew this as I was able to see the clear night sky with shining stars.

"Children, the stars play a much more important role rather you can think of. The stars make many constellations but some of them don't occur quite often, like that of the sword, of the mace, the snake, the shield and the rarest of all- the Om sign. These constellations only occur for a second.

The constellations have powers stored in them, the power of a God in particular, a Hindu God if you want to be precise, the power of the constellation is acquired by the child born at that very instant. In this very way, a SaptaSiddhi is born.

सप्तसिद्धी

Normal humans, the Mortals, the Manavas as we call them, are born with six senses. The new power is the 7th sense for the child, the seventh sense the seventh piece of knowledge which he or she gains by birth.

Sapta (सप्त) - means Seven

Siddhi (सिद्धी) - means Knowledge

The Eternal Kingdom, is a paranormal world where all creatures related to magic and Hindu myths reside. Kailash Graham, this palace, is situated in this kingdom. The SaptaSiddhis live here and I train them so that they can fight against the Dark Forces. I think this much knowledge is enough for today. Goodnight children, sleep well."

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Guys I don't know what you think. Only you people can tell me that. So please comment as much as possible. Both critics and admires are equally welcomed.

Enjoy reading.
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§