9. I have a GodFather?

"What was that?" I asked everyone, I sounded worried. 

"NEEL! YOU ARE A B*********!!!!!!" Karan shouted. 

I didn't know that the word spoken by Karan even existed. But I was sure that he had to wash his mouth with soap. 

At once all of them ran to the corner of the Armory. Their aim was certain, the metal bunker. Karan was the first one to reach, thanks to his Speedo moves. As I was running, in front of my eyes, the bunker started attracting other children. One by one, a small crowd formed near it. Anshu and Chitrakshi were also there. Karan was controlling the crowd. But the slowly his face turned pale. 

"The Forge of Tvastar is starting?" one shouted. 

"What is the Forge of Tvastar?" 

This was me. I knew what a forge is, thanks to Forged in Fire, but what Tvastar was, I didn't know. But, after hearing this, others stared at me like I was a big fool. 

"Neel, you didn't know Tvastar? You should have known." Anshu replied. 

Jolly good, now I was The Foolest Guy in the Room. 

Dumbo, you didn't know Tvastar
Nope ZIGGY, any hint? 
The Vajra of Indra? 
So what? 

He was the one who made it. 

I started to remember, a particular episode of a serial based on Lord Shiva. In one of the Gods VS Demons war, the Gods were losing. A demon named Vritra was tearing the army of the Gods apart. No one was able to stop him. The reason behind this was that he was blessed with a boon that he couldn't be harmed by using any weapon. 

Gods needed to win. So, a sage gave released his soul and gave his bones advising that a weapon should be made out of his bones. 

Tvastar made the weapon. The weapon was offered to Indra, the King of Gods, God of Thunder. He killed Vritra, the demon. From that day, the weapon is the sacred weapon of Indra, and the weapon is called Vajra. 

"Neel, Neel! Wake up......" Chitrakshi was shaking my shoulder. 

"What did I miss?" 

"Again lost in thoughts. You missed a couple of sentences." 

"I do remember Tvastar. He made Vajra. But who is he?" 

"Tvastar is the God of Divine Instruments, Hindu equivalent of Hephaestus." Sis explained. 

"The Forge of Tvastar is the forge in which he once made weapons." Karan spoke. 

"After all that we can understand, the forge has some sort of identity - personality tracker. Either we choose weapons..." Chitrakshi was explaining while I figured this all out 

"Or the weapon itself chooses its master. Am I right?" I interrupted. 

"Bingo! The Forge itself chooses the person worthy enough to use those weapons. And this time-" 

"It has chosen me!" I practically shouted. 

"Stop interrupting me Neel. Shut your shutter up. 

And as I was saying... Yeah, it has chosen you. But I seriously doubt this decision." 

I thought the same. I didn't think I am worthy. 

"But I think he can.." Karan took my side. "... you haven't seen him using weapons. If you had, you would probably think the same. The way he handles weapons, not one but all, it's freaking! For some time, I even thought that he had some training before.. OK I think we should discuss about it later.