AA:6

AMETHYST
ACADEMY

Today is the leveling. There was large area were the leveling happening, they called it Arena. While I was walking towards the Arena. The noise of the students is loud. I can hear it outside the arena.

Actually it was exciting yet nervous part of the year. I can see that all the students here is very excited. Of course they were excited because they've been preparing for it. After the leveling is done, the result will come out.

In the leveling, the student will called orderly. Before you could enter the arena you must fill the form in the entrance of the arena. Then you will get your number.

I'm in the entrance, I'm just waiting for my term to sign or to fill the form. And when I'm the one who will fill up, I just fill it up and get my number. Hindi na ako nag-abala pang tingnan kung sino iyong babae.

I'm in line of two hundredths. 276 is my number. After all the students signed the leveling will start. I guess I must prove what I learned before I go there. I must prove how much I learn to control my magic without the help of this school. Because after two days of leveling the start of classes will start.

Agad-agad kasi hindi na daw sila nag-aaksaya ng oras. Tama na daw ang dalawang araw sa pagrerelax. Ayun yan sa sabi ni Aubry kagabi.

"Hello students of Amethyst Academy!! Today is our leveling day! Right!?" the emcee shout. All the students chorus to say.

"Yes!!" ramdam na ramdam mo ang kasiyahan sa paligid.

"I am Adam Wisley your emcee. Good morning Amethystians! We will now start our leveling. Anyway students goodluck! Show what you've got." Sabi nya at tinawag na ang unang kalahok. Magaling syang gumamit ng kanyang kapangyarihan.

Aral na aral nya talaga basis a kanyang kilos. Bago sya nakarating sa loob ng parang isang arena rin sa gitna. Hindi maaaring maapektuhan ang mga nanunuod kaya may isang invisible barrier na nakapalibot sa maliit na arena upang maprotektahan ang mga estudyante.

Pumasok muna sya sa parang pintuan. Kapag nakapasok ka magsisimula na ang iyong laban. It depends on the judge to make you stop or not. I think after they see you performed they will grade you and you will wait to the result came out.

Napatumba nya ang mga mababangis na aso. Iyon ang kanyang kalaban. Ganoon ang mga scenario lahat ng mga estudyante ay napatumba na man ang kanilang mga kontra. Lahat ay nagtagumpay. Hanggang sa dumating sa isang babaeng ice controller.

Narinig ko kanina na Callista Norvel ang kanyang pangalan. Mukhang takot na takot sya sa kanyang kalaban. Ang kanyang kalaban ay ang Cerberus.

The three headed dog and has a serpent's tail. She was running and the same time fighting the Cerberus. She was inside of the illusion. You can see it like real but they were just illusions. She still fighting but she has a low in strength.

Naubos na ang kanyang enerhiya sa pagtabko habang lumalaban. After how many have past, until now she still fighting. I caught here that she glanced at my direction.

Sa akin ba yun nakatingin o sa iba?

Kahit anong laban nya hindi pa din namamatay ang Cerberus. tumititig sya ngayon sa akin at ang kanyang mata ay parang humihingi ng tulong. Parang ako lang an pwedeng tumulong sa kanya.

Nandyan naman ang mga teachers pero sa akin pa sya humingi ng tulong. Wala naman akong magagawa kaya naman ginamit ko ang aking kapangyarihan. I use my power to get inside the arena and helped the girl. I helped her killed the Cerberus.

I went out when the life of the dog is small. It end up she killed the Cerberus. All the students yell for the win of the girl. Sa pagspacing out ko hindi ko namalayan na ako na pala ang tinatawag.

"Next is Miss Valerie Breaux Tan." Pagtawag noon umakyat na ako at pumasok na sa loob ng arena.

Biglang umiba ng paligid. Nasaan kaya ako? Ano kaya ang hamon sa akin? Dito sa leveling? I see a Campe at the edge of the forest. Campe is female dragon at kung minamalas ka nga naman kapanganganak nya lang.

That means grabe ang urge na kalabanin ako. Kapanganganal lang! Shit!

I throw a fireball. Mas lalong nagin agressibo ang Campe. Sabi ko na nga ba! Tinira ko lang sya ng tinira. Bumuga sya ng apoy.

"Shit! Shit!" I cursed when I see that the fire is coming to my direction really fast.

I ran towards the and made a invisible shield. Nagtagumpay akong hindi masunog. Gumawa ako ng napakalaking fireball halos lahat ng aking enerhiya ay nilagay ko ditto.

I released it towards the dragon. I see the dragon disappear and everything went to normal. Before I could make a step towards the door I fell into the arms of I don't know.

I open my eyes and see a boy I don't know who is it because its blur. I close my eyes and everything went black.

***

Who's arm did Val fall? Who catch Val from falling?

Comment who those can guess who is it. Don't forget to vote.😊(edited)