AA:51

“I thought your traveling?” mom said.

She went to mom to hug her. Nanang and mom are friends. Back then and now. They were roommates in their time.

“I finished my travel yesterday. At saka hindi ko palalampasin ang kaarawan ng aking alaga.” Sabi nya at lumapit sa akin.

Hindi pa nagpro-process ang balita sa utak ko. Nandito sya sa harapan koo ngayon.

Right in front of me.

Akala ko talaga hindi sya dadating dahil busy pa sya pagtatravel. But she’s here so.

“Did you already receive the invitation?” I asked at her.

I hugged her. I missed her so much. Its been months since we last saw each other.

“Yeah.. I miss you, darling.” She said at me while hugging me.

“I miss you too.”I replied.

After we greet each other, we sat down and start the planning on my birthday. But before mom could start she make a call. From a cellphone. My mouth form a big ‘o’. I don’t know that they can use cellphone here.

This world is pretty weird. Until now.

“Where are you? What took you so long? Magsisimula na dapat kami pero wala pa rin kayo.” She paused for a while. I think the person she’s calling replied to her.

“Ok, faster. Don’t make me wait for too long.” She said and put the phone down.

She took a deep breath and look at Nanang. Tinignan ko naman si Nanang. She’s smiling.

“You didn’t change. Back then that was still you. Hindi ka pa rin nagpapahintay ng matagal. Kaya gustong-gusto ka ni Tyronne. Your different.” She said while laughing.

“Hey! I change.” And she look away.
I love that attitude of mom. I feel like that was me. Ganyan din ako kapag napipikon na. I smiled at my tought.

They were talking when suddenly the three queens entered the door. Napahinto sila ng makita si Nanang. They were shock at what they saw. Pumunta sila sa kung nasaan si Nanang nakaupo at nangamustahan na.

I don’t know if they can finished the theme and motif’s later. But knowing mom she will can make it happen.

Napailing nalang ako ng ulo at tumayo na.

“Kayo na po ang bahala.” I look at mom.

“Just inform me later mom. I want it surprise.” I said.

“Okay. But where are you going?”

“I just around at the palace. I’ll be back later.” I said and her cheeks before heading to the door.

Bago ko pa masarado ng tuluyan ang pinto naririnig ko pa ang mga tawa nila sa loob. Bumaba na ako sa hagdan. Nasa second floor kasi ang kwarto kung saan magme-meeting.

I was counting my steps. I just two steps left my someone held his hand. Inangat ko ang ulo ko. Nakita ko si Kuya na nilalahad ang kamay sa akin.

Si kuya lang pala akala ko kung sino. I held his hand and finished the last steps. Nilagay nya ang kamay sa gitna ng kanyang mga siko. And guided me to the door. He smiled like a fucking idiot.

Hindi pa ako nakarecover sa kanyang ginagawa ng bumukas ang pinto. Binuksan ng mga maid. Tapos ang nasa labas ay si Hendrix. I don’t know what his doing here.
Nilahad ako ni kuya sa kay Hendrix. I look at him. I’m looking at him like ‘your-giving-up’. With a smirk in my lips. He shook his head and look away.

Umalis na din sya. Hindi pa nga ako nakatanong ng mga ginagawa kanina lang ay umalis na ang loko.

“What was that?” nagugulohang tanong ko sa kanya. My eyebrows were fighting each other.

“I don’t know. Maybe he’s supporting us?” he said. Binatukan ko ang loko. Supporting us? Really?

Halos matawa ako sa sinabi nya. Hindi ganoon si Kuya. Noong nakaraan nga galit nag alit na magkasama kami ni Hendrix tapos ngayon supporting us? Are you kidding me?

“Hmmp. What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Let’s go to date.” He said and guided me the car in front of us.

Hindi ko talaga alam kung bakit ako nandito sa loob ng sasakyan nya.i didn’t even agree on that. But I found my seld indside his luxury car.

The car stop in a mall. Ang laki naman ng mall dito kumpara sa mall sa mundo ng mga tao. Binuksan ng butler ang pintuan ng sasakyan. Hinawakan nya ang kamay ko at lumabas na kami.

The butler bow and the valet. Pumasok na kami sa loob ng mall. The security guard bowed again. I don’t know why they were bowing at us? Maybe they know that we are the princes and princesses of the kingdoms? Wow inaamin ko na prinsesa na ako. Parang dati lang de-ni-deny ko ngayon gusto ko na.

We walked for a while, he’s holding my hands and he’s also guiding me to where we should go. Seriously? Hindi ko alam kung saan kami pupunta. Nagpapadala lang ako sa hila nya sa akin.

He stop. I raised my head up and see the name of the store. Its ‘Naila’s Jewelry Shop’ written on it. The name is familiar. I think I see it before. I’ll mom later for that.
We walked inside. There were so many jewelries inside of the store.

“Welcome, Prince Hendrix and Princess Valerie.” Ani ng security guard at nag bow sa amin.

“What do want in those?” Hedrix asked me. He pointed the jewelries infront of me.

“I don’t something with gold and white combination.” I said and shrugging my shoulder.

The jewelries here were pure gold or silver. It has a sparkling effect if you see it. Masasabi mo talagang totoo kasi basis a nakikita mo.

I looked around and my eyes darted in the bracelets. One bracelet caught my attention. It was gold and mix with white. Its exactly my types.

“Miss, can you get that? I’ll buy that one please.” Hendrix said.

“Your buying that? I’ll buy that instead.” I said at him.

“Yeah… I buy that for you. Why?”

“Nothing. I thought you’ll buy that for other women.” I said and walked away.

Pumunta na ako sa counter para kunin ang paper bag. He paid for it. Sya na ang kumuha ng paper bag. Umalis na kami at pumunta na sa sasakyan.

Bago pa kami karating sa labas narinig ko na ang mga salita ng mga chismosang tao.

“Is that Hendrix?”

“Why is he here?”

“Wait sinong kasama nya?”

“Is that Valerie?”

They said that while whispering to each other. Pero masasabi mo pa bang whispering iyan kung rinig na rinig ko?

“Don’t listen to them. Let’s go.” He said at me and hold my hands.

Pumasok na kami sa sasakyan at babalik na kami sa palasyo. Binuksan nya ang paper bag at inilabas nya ang bracelet.
He put the bracelet in my hand. In my right hand. It fits perfectly in me. Tiningnan ko ang bracelet. It has a heart design.

“This is my advance birthday gift to you. Advance happy birthday, Val.” He said at me.

“Thank you.” I said and hugged him.

**
Thank you for reading this. Hoping that you enjoy.😊 Don't forget to Vote and Comment. Pwede nyu na din i-share.