AA:46

We are now heading to the place where we can find the stones. There’s no exact location of stones given to us. Base on the book i had read. It was being hold by the last holder of it. And the last holder of it is the generation of my grandma. It was a long long years ago.

And the stones were drop somewhere. Nagkawatak-watak. Even our mother don't know it. But on the book or in the story of an unknown author, it was being back to where it’s place.

Now we’re in the middle of forest, looking for the Emerald Stone. Base on the book it can be found in the forest cause the holder of it is the earth element. We believe we can find it here somewhere.

“Are you sure that it’s here? Or maybe somewhere here?” tanong ni Elle. Tila pinagdududahan na hindi namin makikita dito ang Emerald stones.  I know, i can feel the soft presence of the stone.

“Of course just look somewhere. Look with your eyes not with your mouth.”parangal ko sa kanya. 

Iniwan ko sya at naghanap nalang sa ibang mga puno. Pinapasok lang kasi kami ni headmaster sa isang portal. Ani nya dadalhin nito daw kami kung nasaan ang unang bato.

“This forest is famillar.” Napatingin ako kay lily na nagsalita bago lang.

“How do you know this forest?” i asked her.

“Hhmm...Now i remember! This is the forest where i grow up.” So that means nandito kami sa bayan ni Lily. Ang bayan ng Elaria o ang earth kingdom.

“We are in you town. We can asked your mother about that stone. Maybe she can help us.” Singit ni Elle sa likod.

“No. Its dangerous. We can’t take the risk. So we better gonna hurry before someone ahead us in that stone. Remember that stone is important.” Sabi ko at nagsimula ng mahanap.

Naghanap ako sa mga ilalim ng puno. Sa mga branches ng mga puno, sa mga damo pero wala eh. Wait. Nahanapan ko ng lahat pero sa mga dahon wala pa. Maybe that stone  mimic the color of the leaves since its color green, right?

“Try to find at the leaves of the tree. Maybe there we can find it at the middle part since nahanapan na naman natin halos lahat ng parte ng gubat na ito.” Ani ko at nagpatuloy lang sa paghahanap.

“Here! I found it!” Lily said and raise the color green glowing stone. Tila nakakasilaw ng ganda ng bato.

“How do you found it?” tanong ni Justin. Akalain mo buhay pa pala ito.

“I have a feeling in this tree so i follow that and i reached here, and i scanned the whole tree.” She said.

“Wow! That was amazing!” manghang sabi ni Dexter.

“So we found one. We have four left. Before we continue, can we go to palace to get some foods?” sabi ni Lily. Well, that a good idea. We were looking three hours. Almost of our food were already eaten, some of it were left. We can get food so won’t get hungry along the way ‘cause we have stamina.

The king and queen weren’t there. The servant said they leave to visit whats happening in there town. Its okay though and the little brother of Lily wasn’t there also. It goes to school too. His little brothers names is Lance, a very cute handsome boy.

After we get the foods we needed, we continue our journey. Until we reached the town of Zephora or the water kingdom. 

The place where Elle was born. Were now here. Where we going to find it?
We don’t have an idea, maybe we going to think again.

“Since it was a water kingdom why don’t we try to find it in the middle of ocean.” suggestion of Hendrix. Nagsing-ayunan naman ang lahat kaya nga lang hindi marunong ang ibang huminga sa ilalim ng dagat.

“Paano yan ako lang ang makakahinga sa ilalim ng dangat.” May bahid ng kalungkutan ang boses ni Elle.

“Makakahinga din ako ng matagal sa tubig.” Sabi ko. Totoo naman. Kasi nga i also have power of water.

“Okay. I can bring one with me, i can support his breathing in underwater.”

“I volunteer.” Sabi ni Hendrix.

“Okay. It settled then. Me, Val and Justin will find the stone in the sea. The rest will stay here and wait for us. Don’t worry we won’t stay longer.” Sabi ni Elle.

Gumawa sya ng water sphere. Parang bula tapos pumasok sya sa loon nito. Gumawa din ako at ginawang invisible ito.

Nagpatuloy kasi sa pagbaba sa dagat hanggang sa narrating namin ang mga coral reef sa ilalim. Sa tingin ko ay nasa fifty feet under the water kami ngayon dahil halos kumulang sa thirty minutes ang aming nilakbay.

I signalled them that i wil from the east. They will look to the west. They agreed, then i continue to swam and reached the beautiful coral reef and the different kinds of fish. Napakagandang tingnan mula sa malayo ang isang nagkukumpulang mga isda. I continue to swam until i reached them. I can’t feel the presence of the stone.
Its maybe the cause i’m not the whole water element carrier. Malabo eh, ang hirap tukuyin kung nasaang parte ng dagat ito makikita.

“I can feel it. Just follow me.” I followed them. Maybe the stone and the element you hold is connected because you can detect it or you can sense were it is hiding.

“It’s here.” Sabi nya at huminto.

Nilapitan nya ang mga coral reefs, ang mga grupo ng isda. Ako naman pumunta sa kabibe na malaki sa gilid. Kahit anong bukas ko ay hindi ko magawa. Noong tinawag ko si Elle at sabihing sya na magbukas ay bumukas din ito pero bakit sa akin hindi? Anong promblema?

We ascended and continue to searching stones. Hindi pa naman ma-uubos ang aming dahil nakakain kami bago umalis sa bayan ng Elaria. Maggagabi na at malapit na naming marating ang bayan ng Dredill.

***
Wazzup! Any comment? Please vote😊