The Hurricane

The third process of falling in love, the craziest one, is called "The hurricane".
This one is an involuntary and insanely fast process.

It is the rarest of all. The one that destroyed Romeo and Juliet.

Once you fall into it, there is no saving you. You instantly reach the point of no return and end up attaining your one true love. You wouldn't even have enough time to think whether the person is good for you or not.

You can't undo it, you can't live without the other person. You will do anything that's possible to remain beside your true love.

If you are lucky, then the odds will be in your favour and you can live crazily and happily with your lover.
But, if you aren't fortunate enough to fall for the right person, then that's your doom, as you can not fall out of love in this case.

Hurricanes and waves can always be avoided. If you are a person with very high guards, you might be able to buy yourself enough time to think and analyse whether falling into it will do you good or not.
And accordingly chose to avoid it or fall for it. But, this applies only and only, if you are a highly guarded person.

Unlike riding the waves or diving, the hurricane process doesn't require courage to fall in love. Rather, falling in love itself makes you courageous and gives you an insane amount of strength in this case.

All the three processes of falling in love are uniquely beautiful.

Infact, even when you end up falling out of love, the fact that you could experience the process of falling in love, makes you lucky.
As not everyone are capable of experiencing it.

Obviously, anyone who is successful in their venture and reach their desired destination, no matter what the process, are definitely fortunate people.
Whether your love is reciprocated or not, being able to love someone truly, itself is a great feat and gives you a sense of fulfilment.

But I would say, the ones who have experienced all these three types of love, are the luckiest people on earth, with "The hurricane" obviously being the last one.

[ Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^.^
You are free to jump directly to 'Correlation' chapters for examples of 'Wave', 'Dive' and 'Hurricane'. :) ]