MANGA/WEBTOON

Horimiya
Hori san and Miyamura kun are both divers. Their relation belongs to the storge type. This manga has quite a realistic take on relationships. In the sense, the whole manga isn't focussed on it. It's perfectly balanced with family, friends, school and romance.

Hirunaka no ryuusei
The female lead 'Yosano Suzume' experiences two processes of falling in love. Her first love is an unrequited one with her teacher, which is a wave. It's beautiful and major part of plot.
The second time she falls in love with her classmate and friend 'Mamura', it's a dive. While for Mamura, it was a wave since the begining. Even this slow process is shown beautifully. This one is a storge.
Many readers were disappointed as the couple they shipped throughout the plot didn't get together. But, I think it was quite realistic and mature of the writer to let the story progress the way it did.

Last Game
I love this manga. The male lead 'Naoto Yanagi' was swept off by the poker faced, schizoid personality female character 'Mikoto Kujou'. He pursues the girl for ten years, befriending her, following her into the same middle school, highchool, University. And the saddest part, this girl has no clue~
Kujou' slowly realized her feelings and dives into it.
This one is a storge. While Yanagi is also very passionate, the female lead is rational.

The girl and the geek
Both the leads are very passionate about each other. They are fast divers. They had been single for over 30 years and compensate for it thoroughly through their relationship.