Falling in love Vs loving someone

We already talked about the process of falling in love.
But 'To fall' is only the first step. Only an initiation.

Learning 'To love' would be the second step. The one which consumes most time. An elongation period.

Reaching the point of no return, a state of true love, would be termination.

When you fall for someone, you want the person in your life. You want to spend your time with them. You feel jealous when someone else comes along.
You wish to get to know them and want them to get to know you. You try your best, so they will fall for you. Everything revolves around 'what you want'.

But loving someone is different. When you learn to love, your life starts revolving around that person. Rather than wanting him or her in your life, you wish to be a part of their life.
You wish to keep them happy. You care for them. You wanna know how their day was. You try your best to see them smile. You forget your pride to protect them.

While you fall for a person, you feel you love them more than you actually do.
But when you learn to love them, you realize your love isn't enough and you need to work harder.

For those who go through "The wave" process, learning to love is all about surrendering to the waves.

As for "The divers", learning to love is about not hesitating to dive in deeper.

What is the reason for the struggle and hesitation?
As I mentioned earlier, it could be anything that includes lack of trust to lack of confidence.

Honestly, is it even possible to trust someone 100 percent? The answer would be NO.

Trust comes from knowing someone completely.
And humans are so dynamic, they keep changing, thousands of thoughts keep running through their brains. How do you plan on keeping a track of all these thoughts. If you can't, then how can you claim to know someone? How can you trust someone without knowing them?

The thing is, trust isn't needed to love someone.
A mother loves her new born baby. Does she trust her baby? No
She doesn't even know how the baby will turn out to be. She simply loves her baby.

But is trust important? Yes.
But this time, you need to place the trust in yourself.

Only when you trust yourself, you will attain enough courage to graduate to the next step and to let go off all your struggles and hesitation. Finally helping you "To love".

[ I only talked about "the wave" and "the dive". Incase of "the hurricane", all the three steps are the same as one step.

Have you fallen in love with 'Love philosophy' yet? If yes, do vote/comment/add to reading list. If no, well there's always a next time ;) ]