LITERATURE

Persuasion
This is a bit tricky.
The main characters 'Anne' and 'Frederick' love each other, but it's not shown how they came to like the other person. The novel begins with, them reuniting after seven years of having resolved their engagement.
I personally feel, Frederick is among the passionate type, since his letter towards the end, was so convincing and said it all.
While, Anne is a very mature person, she is 'Rational' type, hence they broke up in the first place.
Alas, the novel doesn't show us how they fell in love, nor does it talk about their relationship later. It's all about the reunison of the main characters.
And it's beautiful!

Pride and Prejudice
Elizabeth is a Diver- slow to jump, but fast to swim. She takes her time to decide, but once she decides, she doesn't back off. Also, she is rational.
While Darcy went through the 'Wave' and he is the altruistic type of lover.
We do need to credit him for all the one sided efforts he put in for Elizabeth.

Jane Eyre
Since, the novel is written from the point of view of a first person, we can only comment about 'Jane'.
She goes through the 'wave' and is an altruistic lover; and is a selfless person in general. She accepts a half-blind man, who is double her age, with his house all burnt, as her husband; as she is a selfless lover.

Sense and sensibility
There are so many characters in this novel. (I shall keep it short)
The main couple, Elinor and Edward feel the wave. They are both rational and altruistic. Them being rational, helps them justify why they need to keep a distance from each other; them being altruistic, helps them accept each other's flaws and shortcomings.

The character Marianne, is a Diver and a passionate one too.
In case of her relationship with Willoughby, who is a player, she acts too fast- both fast at jumping into a relationship and moving forward in one.
In case of Colonel Brandon, having matured more, she takes her time and slowly dives into a new relationship. While Colonel Brandon exhibits altruism, as he tries to protect Marianne without expecting anything in return.

Little women
The couple, Miss Jo and Mr. Bhaer develop their interest in each other slowly over time and at first become friends, who encourage each other.
Also, this plot was unpredictable and fast, but the story timeline took place over years.
Hence, I feel, this one is a 'Storge' and both of them are Divers.

[If you agree/disagree, do comment ^^
These are my personal opinions, you might have different ones :)

Are you having fun dis-section? If yes, do vote/add to reading list >.> ]