Chapter 7 : "Il A Mangé Mes Chocolats"

'Where am I?' taking in my surroundings, I was in awe of this place. This place was beyond my imagination. Beautiful trees with blossomed flowers. It looked magical. But it's so cold here. I tried to look around when something caught my eye. I looked outside the window & everything was covered with snow, including trees outside. I inched closer to the window & tried to look for a lock.

Opening the lock, I opened the window. The cold wind hit my face & I shuddered. No Sun, but everything shone brightly as if they've been lit magically. Hugging myself, I closed the window because I couldn't bear the cold. The wind was unbearingly cold.

Taking few steps behind, I turned & looked at the trees that were evergreen. 'This place is a room but looks like a secret garden'

'You're here' Someone said exuberantly

I whipped my head towards the direction from where the voice came.

'I've been looking for you everywhere' The person came closer & held my hand in his but I couldn't look at his face. His hands were extremely cold but I kind of liked the way he held my hands.

I tried again to look at this person, but I couldn't work out his face. It's like I can see him but can't describe his features. The only thing I could describe were his beautiful icy blue eyes. His eyes held sincerity & love.