Chapter 28 : "Fated To Love You"

Despite the fact that I went to bed at 4 in the morning, I still managed to wake up at 8. I would've loved to sleep in my bed all day but my room was too bright. The light in this Kingdom still shocks me. I mean my room is bright as if Sunrays are entering my room through the window. On top of that, the birds! There are birds here and they are nonstop chirping. I reluctantly got out from under the covers.

Well about the time, I made myself a clock so that I'll keep the track of time. And yes we did manage to restore the balance and everything else. Everything went back to just how it used to be before. We held the meeting back on Earth to announce the CEO of our company and everyone voted for me but I wanted Alex to take over so that's exactly what I did, : made him the CEO. Everyone thought he was underage but his brain works too fast for his age.

For Mia, Alex asked her out and now she's living with Alex on Earth since she took a liking to the life on Earth. Jason announced Madison as his Luna. I completed the prophecy and decided to live here with Isabelle. She even asked me to become the leader of our coven but I told her that I wasnt ready for the responsibilities that comes with being a leader. In short, Everyone is beyond happy.

After I got out of my bed, I went to the bathroom and after finishing my business I came outside. I decided to wear something casual like pyjamas and a loose shirt. Dried my hair and placed them in a messy bun.

I didn't hear Sebastian knocking on my bedroom door. He invited himself in and gave me a heart attack when I saw him in the mirror as I was putting up some lotion on my face and hands.

"Don't sneak up on me like that!" I said, deeply breathing to calm my frightened heart.

He chuckled in response. I smiled at him.

"Why are you here?" I asked him and I swear I saw blush creeping up his face but that vanished.

"I, uh" Sebastian scratched the back of his neck. Was he nervous?

"I want to take you somewhere. Will you come with me?"

"Where exactly are you taking me?" I turned around and crossed my hands over my chest.

"To the lake" He said while looking anywhere but me. I found him amusing and pursed my lips to contain my smile.

"Which lake?" I teased.

"There is one!"

"Where is it?" I continued with my teasing and I could sense the frustration in his voice.

"You wanna come or not?" I pursed my lips tight and cracked into a smile.

"Yeah, sure"

"Then don't ask too many questions?"

"Okay" I held my hands in defense.

"When?" He looked at me with his piercing aqueous blue eyes.

"Around 5 in the evening?" He said while scratching the back of his neck and blushing hard.

"Done" I smiled at him.

"Cool" With that he left. When he did, I burst into laughter. His adorableness is the first thing that made me fall for him. I shook my head and wore my jacket.

----------------------------

I was sitting outside on a bench, near the small lake where Jennie and her followers live. This place was somewhat soothing and calming and I was journalling, writing down my thoughts, releasing my internal turmoil.

'Dear diary, I lost almost everyone but I'm glad that I could save atleast Isabelle, Mia, Jason, Madison, Alex and above all the love of my life Sebastian. I guess I was destined to do it but let's just not be cocky about it. LOL. I was ready to sacrifice myself to save them because the guilt of being the cause of my parents and Chelsea's death was eating me from the inside. And guess what, I found out that Clarke wasn't the real Clarke, it was Ruby all along. She played with my feelings. I loved her as my own sister. She disguised herself as Clarke, shapeshifted. But now atleast the burden of Clarke's death is not on my shoulders anymore'