Chapter 11 : "Blood"

Hearing a knock on the door , I shouted "Coming".

Keeping the book I just finished reading back in the shelf, I made my way towards the door.

I was astonished by the beauty standing in front of me. She's ravishingly beautiful. She's got the beautiful eyes anyone could ever want which are unlike her brother, chocolate brown in colour with thick lashes & perfectly shaped eyebrows. She's got the perfect naturally brunette wavy hair. I just noticed that her hair colour is different from the Queen's

"Uh, Hey" She waved her hand in front of me. I pursed my lips to contain my smile. She looked cute.

"Hi" I said awkwardly, not knowing how to start a conversation with a complete stranger. If she were my friend, she would've get to know my crazy side right now & I would've hugged her instead of waving my hand awkwardly in front of her.

"Did I wake you?" She said embarrassed, probably thinking that she woke me up which is definitely not true. I was reading a book. I woke up probably like 3 hours ago. I estimated the time by the pages of the book I just read. I can read exactly 400 pages in 3 hours & the book I just put back in the shelf contained 400 pages.

"No, Not at all. I was reading a book" I said enthusiastically.

"Can I come in?" How rude of me! I didn't ask her to come in. She didn't even have to ask that. This palace belongs to her.

"Of course you can. It's your house-- I mean castle. I AM the guest here" I said in a-matter-of-fact tone, emphasizing on "I AM". I step aside to let her in.

Coming inside, she sat on the bed & the way she was smiling at me made me feel homesick. I was missing my home. I felt so comfortable around her. She's got this aura of comfort.

"You're name's Eloise, right?" She asked, looking anywhere but me. Probably because she was embarrassed to ask me my name, again.

"Uhmm. Yeah" I replied, smiling at her. She reminds me of Alex. They'll look cute together. Shut up El! What are you thinking!!!!

"You're name's beautiful just like you" She said out of nowhere. I don't think my name's as beautiful as hers & my beauty isn't of comparison to hers.

"You're a beauty yourself" I said, trying not to sound like a dumbass.

We chatted for like hours & became friends instantly. I'm actually pretty good at making friends as long as the person's nice & sincere. & she was the kind of a friend I've been waiting to have here. She's sweet & humble, unlike her brother.

"So... Did something ever happened between you & my brother?" She asked out of the blue.

"What? NO!! Absolutely not. I saw him..." I trailed off & was about to tell her that I've seen him in my dreams actually & had this huge crush on him after my dreams but hated him the second I met him in real when she snapped her fingers in front of me & I completed the sentence that I left midway, thanking myself for not letting it all out "I saw him when I was in the woods" I said, clearing my throat.

She looked at me definitely not convinced with my answer, as if she could read me. She nodded & got up.

Suddenly sadness overcame me & I started to miss Maddy. But wait, If Jason's a supernatural then is Maddy too......

"Hey, I think I've to go now. Since you can't leave your room until mother says so.. & I'm sorry about it but I promise you'll be free soon enough" She said while leaving the room in a hurry.

Shit, I forgot to ask her for a watch or something so I wouldn't lose the track of time.

After she left, I changed into something casual. Mia sent some of her clothes by her maid & I loved her collection. I couldn't pick from the clothes in my room's wardrobe since the clothes weren't of my size. I got lucky yesterday that I found clothes of my size. I picked a simple T-shirt with a ripped denim jeans & sneakers.