Chapter 19 : "Feeling Of Falling"

Eloise's POV

Alex was fast asleep next to me. I was glad that he was. God knows what Luis will do to us. I hope he won't hurt Alex. I really hope someone will save us. Maybe Sebastian.

"Well, Well. Wanna hear a story?" The sinister voice of Luis pulled me out of my trance.

"No thankyou" I replied, curtly.

"Cocky, Are we?" He chuckled lightly and shook his head.

"Please, Let Alex go. He has got nothing to do with any of this!" I pleaded once again, hoping he'll let Alex go.

"You want my blood. I'll give it to you. Just let him go" At that he chuckled.

"What made you think that I'll ask you to give me your blood?" I gulped when he asked me that.

"I-I-" I failed to form words.

"Relax. Trust me, you'll die a peaceful death" He said, while sitting on a stool that was near the railings of the cell.

"You see, you're just like Jacinda! The attitude, those eyes, the hair, nose. Everything" He said staring into the space as if he's lost.

"I really loved her. But she chose your father over me" Wait what? But mom never mentioned that, nor to me neither in her journal.

"But it's fine. She didn't know about my feelings. Because I never told her, I never wanted to. You see, Immortality means everything to me. Can't waste my time on useless things" He said with a proud look on his stupid face.

"You're calling love useless!" I said, trying to tell him what he just said. Because what he said is wrong.

"I know" I just want to wipe that stupid smirk off of his ugly face.

"You don't even know how it feels to love someone and being loved by someone" I said through gritted teeth, trying to get up but got my knee scraped.

"I don't want to. I only want immortality" He said, opening his arms and looking up at the sky as if he has already got what he wants.

"Calling you a creep would be an affront to the creeps everywhere, You know that right?" I spatted the words. And he chuckled in response.

He was chuckling when we heard something.

"Looks like we have a company" He got up and left.

I really hope for it to be Sebastian.

----------------------------

It was him. It was Sebastian. As soon as he came into sight, relief washed over me. I didn't know how to react. My mind's like an internet browser. 17 tabs are open, 4 of them are frozen and I don't know where the music is coming from. I just wanted to hug him.

"Oh Seth, Thank god you're here!" I looked at him with hundreds of emotions running through my eyes.

"Where is Luis?" I asked Sebastian in urgency.

"He's not here. Don't worry"

He casted a spell and the chains that were around our hands and legs, clicked open. Alex was still asleep. I shook him to wake him up.

"Seth is here" Then I realized he don't know Sebastian.

"Who's Seth?"

"I'll explain later"

"Let's go" He ordered and picked Alex since he hurt his leg when Luis brought him here.

"Suffice to say I'm awesome" He mumbled under his breath but I heard him. I just smiled at that.