Chapter 13 : "Revelations"

After Mia took me to Isabelle, well dragged me to be exact, Isabelle gave Mia some lessons so that Isabelle can talk to me alone. I told her I was Okay with Mia being around but Isabelle said no. I was sitting on a chair, lost in my thoughts, staring at Mia & Jason who were practising fighting in the arena when all of a sudden Mia punched Jason in the face instead of casting a spell & he couldn't stop the blow.

I was about to laugh when Mia spoke.

"Oh I'm so sorry Jason. I-I was so frustrated with you that I punched you. I didn't mean to, though but you weren't letting me win so out of frustration, Ah fuck it. I'm sorry" Mia continued blabbing.

She bent down to examine a groaning Jason when all of a sudden cracking of bones could be heard & Jason transformed into a wolf. A big beautiful pitch black wolf with dark green eyes.

I stood from the chair on which I sat & continued to stare. What the hell!! Jason's a werewolf, not an ordinary one but more like an Alpha. But why was he working for Isabelle, then? I made a mental note to ask Isabelle later.

Jason's growling at Mia put me out of my thoughts & made me look at them. He charged at her when Isabelle came wide-eyed & said something which made him stop & he left through the door on the right side of the arena.

"Well, his wolf can be dangerous sometimes" I looked at Isabelle, completely astounded by what just happened.

"Mia, Sebastian wanted to see you"

Mia nodded her head & put on her black leather jacket. She looked beautiful today in her badass outfit. A ripped denim jeans with a crop top & black leather jacket, this outfit suited her.

"So, Guess we're all alone" Isabelle sat in the chair next to mine & motioned for me to sit as well.

"What just happened?" I asked her looking at the fighting spot.

"Oh don't worry about that. Jason's a werewolf, an Alpha to his pack. His father died a week ago & since then he's having some trouble dealing with his wolf. It takes over sometimes" She said carelessly but after looking at me she realized I had a worried expression.

"He'll be fine" She held my hand in hers & reassured me. I nodded & gave her a tight lipped smile. Silence filled the environment.

"What was it that you wanted to talk to me about?" I said finally breaking the silence. I wanted to ask her why Jason was working for her but then I thought I'll ask Jason about it.

"Oh- I almost forgot" She laughed, her laugh echoing through the empty arena.

"I wanted to talk about you" I looked at her confused at what she just said.

"What about me?" I asked, fidgeting with my fingers.

"That what are you? You know that you're Jacinda's second born, right?" I nodded.

"So what could be so special about you that you could see Sebastian & the portal when it's been cloaked via cloaking spell"

"I don't know. Mom left me a letter & told me that I was born special, that she could feel it. She told me I had a brother" I said, sadly.

"Did you ever meet him? Jonathan?" I asked, my eyes welling up.

"Yes" She whispered softly.

"And he was beautiful & magical, just like you. Now I see why Jacinda told you that you are magical" I smiled & laughed a little at that.

"Do you believe in magic?" I asked. I know I was being stupid to ask her that. Of course she does!! She casts spells, duh!

"Of course, I do. Those who don't will never find it. In order to find your specialty, you must believe in magic"