SHERlocked

EDIT 12/27/16: I changed Sherlock's name from the Virgin to the Show Off purely because my mom who read this wouldn't let me use sex related terms. Get. Over. It. It's a freaking fanfic, not something published.

----------------------

A few days later, Sherlock and Alex were in the morgue. Sherlock was X-raying Irene's camera phone to see if there was anyway he could get the passcode that way. Molly came into the room to drop off Alex's fedora that she had left at Molly's house a couple of days ago. She looked at the computer in confusion.

"Is that a phone?" She asked.

"It's a camera phone." Sherlock said.

"And you're X-raying it?" Molly said.

"Yes, I am." Sherlock said.

"Whose phone is that?" Molly asked. Alex put the fedora on.

"A woman's." Sherlock said. The smile on Molly's face faded a little.

"Your girlfriend?" Molly asked.

"You think she's my girlfriend just because I'm X-raying her possessions?" Sherlock said.

"Well, we all do silly things." Molly shrugged.

"Yes." Sherlck said. He looked up and looked at Molly and Alex. "They do, don't they? Very silly."

He got up and grabbed something quickly out of the cabnet. It was the phone. He started to try to unlock it.

"She sent this to my address. She loves to play games." Sherlock said, typing 221B into the phone. He had already tried the count on John's blog, thinking Irene had hacked it but it was just faulty.

"She does?" Molly asked, nervously. The code was wrong. Sherlock glared at the phone. He only had two attempts remaining.

"You have nothing to be worried about." Alex said. "They aren't dating."

"You're sure?" Molly asked. Alex nodded. "I'm sure."

They took a cab home. Sherlock stepped in the flat. Something once again didn't feel right, but not as dangerous as it had felt when the CIA agents had broken in. It felt a little...stranger. Sherlock sniffed the air. He could smell perfume. He turned around and sniffed Alex.

"Hey, hey, what are you doing?" She asked.

"Are you wearing perfume?" Sherlock asked.

"No." Alex said.

"I smell perfume." Sherlock said.

He went to the window, which looked broken. He sniffed again. Sherlock started following the trail, like a drug sniffing dog. His bedroom door was open. John had just got to the flat. Sherlock went in the bedroom followed by Alex. Both of their eyes widened.

"Sherlock?" John said.

"We have a client." Sherlock said.

"Where, in the bedroom?" John said. "Oh..."

Irene Adler was asleep in Sherlock's bed. Her hair was down. To Sherlock, she looked much prettier that way. Alex turned to Sherlock and pointed at her.

"Is that-"

"Yes." Sherlock nodded. Irene's eyes opened. She sat up and stretched.

"Finally." She said. "I was waiting for what seemed like ten hours."

"We were only gone for one hour." Alex scoffed. Irene looked her over.

"Ah, you must be Alexandra Watson." She said. She got up and held out her hand. "I'm Irene Adler, but you probably knew that."