Haunted

Remember how at the end of His Last Vow Mycroft said that there was another Holmes brother? Well, I wanted to do something with that. I've been looking around on Pintrest and Wikipedia and everything I've found says his name is Sherrinford. He will be played by Tom Hiddleston here (*squee*) so enjoy!

----------------------

"You have another brother?!" Alex asked in shock.

"Yes." Sherlock nodded. He turned back to Sherrinford. "I thought you were locked up somewhere."

"I was. But I escaped and decided to kill the people who got me locked up in the first place." He said. "You, brother dear, and those other pesky detectives."

"My friends have nothing to do with this, though." Sherlock said.

"But they have something to do with you." Sherrinford said. "I could break you by killing every single one of them right now. They all have a gun to their heads. All it takes is the snap of my fingers and they all die. Except your wife. I rather like her. I might keep her for myself."

"You leave my wife out of this." Sherlock said. "And my friends. Actually, scratch that. We're a team. Leave my team out of this. Attack."

Alex elbowed the man who was holding the gun to her head in the stomach. He groaned and dropped the gun. This sent everyone else into action. Alex rushed to Molly's side to help her best friend. They knocked several of the guards unconcious, matching each other step for step. One of the guards was giving them a bit of trouble. He was the strongest. Molly and Alex looked at each other, quickly coming up with a plan. They nodded at each other and lunged at the powerful man. Alex jumped on his back while Molly kneed him in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him. (I am using, like, three Warrior Cats books as fighting references right now. The couch is a mess.) The man punched Molly, knocking her to the ground. Alex choked the man, suffocating him. He fell to the ground, unconcious. She ran to Molly. She was breathing, thank goodness. Alex turned to her husband, who was pacing in a circle. Sherrinford was doing the same.

"Has it really been worth it, my brother? All the hate? All the death?" Sherlock asked.

"Every moment of it." Sherrinford said. "The moment Mycroft saw the potential in you, I became nothing! I've waited all this time for my revenge!"

"Was my relationship with Mycroft really worth all the lives you took? All the information you spilled to the terrorists, therefore becoming a terrorist yourself?" Sherlock asked.

"I already told you. Every single moment was worth it." Sherrinford said. He lunged at his brother, grabbing his throat and throttling him. "Once you're out of the way, your family and friends will never be safe from me. I will pick them off one by one. Slowly...painfully...in every way I know you fear. And then I'll wake you just long enough so you can see my good work. And when you scream, I'll split your skull!"

"You've lived like a rogue, you can die like a rogue!" Sherlock said, throwing his brother off him. Sherrinford crashed into the wall. He glared at Sherlock.

"Moriarty was right. You are boring. You are on the side of the angles." He said.

"Don't you think for even a moment that I am one of them." Sherlock whispered. "You're insane!"

"No, you're ordinary. This is a fairytale. A prince rescuing his damsal in distress. Oh...oh!" Sherrinford laughed and shook his head. "In the end, are you so obvious? Is this love? You've fallen for her?! She is plain and ordinary. He doesn't really love you, deary. We all have our own powers of deduction, us Holmes'. And I hereby deduce that Sherlock Holmes does not love Alexandra Watson."