𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲

•❃°⊱✧⁎⋆*۵'•༄'       

I am staring out the window of the car as I have to attend an all female high school this year

I am staring out the window of the car as I have to attend an all female high school this year.I look next to me and see the paper I was writing on before

"Another boring day,the sun is shining,and I can feel it heating up my skin,the soft wind is blowing,breaking through my hair and the only thing I can think about is you,yeah you,the kind boy from the library who helped me pick up my books.

I saw you 4 months ago,but I just can't get over how you looked and I literally can't get you out of my mind.

Your hair was falling on your head perfectly,not even one hair was misplaced.Your lips were pinkish and you had the most beautiful,warm smile I have ever seen in my life.Your voice was deep but yet so calm and gentle.Your skin was slightly tanned and you were tall,really tall and slim.Your eyes,oh my lord your god damn eyes,they got me addicted.

You had the most beautiful,deep breathtaking,unique,captivating eyes i have ever seen.I got lost in them,even though they are just light brown eyes,they had a beautiful golden colour when the sun was falling at them.

I don't know a thing about you,except your looks and voice but I wish I knew you and every single fact about you.

I don't have a clue what your name is,but I hope it's something unique,just like you.

I hope I will see you again soon.

Sincerely,

The girl who has her hopes high on seeing you,the love of her life,soon.".

I sigh and fold the paper,putting it into the pocket of my school uniform,thinking about him and his beautiful eyes.He is the boy of my dreams.He probably even forgot about me.Like we didnt even have a conversation.

Suddenly,the car stops and my father gets out of the car,then he opens the door for me to come out too.

I slightly smile at him  and my mother is next to him,smiling brightly.

We start walking towards the school and I see an other school opossite from mine.It is a male school,Welton.It is pretty close to ours and that's what I am weirded out about.It's so strange.I take a deep breath and look at the boys,having the hope that he is there.There is no possible way come on y/n.

"Y/n!"

I hear my father saying,following by a cough.