1

Lisa

I honestly do not know what I am doing. Music has been my passion and it was very much easy for me to make up words that would most likely fit a song.

But then I remembered when it all started...

"Lisa yah!!" It was Jennie my bestfriend since we were toddlers.

She had a wide smile on her face simply stating that she was ecstatic.

"Something good happened?"

"And what makes you say that?"

"It is pretty much evident in your face especially that smile that you are wearing."

"Well you see... It is about Kris." I do not think I would want to hear what she would say about that guy.

You see Jennie had this crush on Kris fucking Wu since grade school but that guy never did once glance at my bestfriend. I almost assumed that he was gay but as we started high school changes had happened to almost everyone. And puberty played big time on Jennie, she was in the process of becoming a super hot babe. And as we started sophomore year guys had started to flock onto her.

I was not jealous as I had my fair share but not of male species but of female.

It was not a secret to everyone in town that Lisa Manoban is an intersex. And I totally dig girls.

"Well you see he asked me to prom! Oh my God Lis! This has been like my dream since we were in first grade."

"I am happy for you." I know I had faked a smile. Almost everyone knows that I had not dated anyone because I was totally crushing on my bestie but I guess she did not see me the way I see her.

"Well I would see you later ok? Can't wait to hear you composition on prom as well."

But I guess I am never gonna finish that fucking song for senior's prom night.

My sought to be inspiration had literally broken my vision towards the song and I would be a full to continue writing about a song that would not reach her in anyway.

"Hey Lis?" Jisoo, one of my bandmates in charge of the drums.

"Chu what's up?"

"Well me and Seulgi had been wondering when would we be able to listen to the song you wrote. Since prom is near and we are performing." I sighed knowing it was a disappointment that I could not comply because of a phase I am going through.

"I'm sorry Chu. I'll give to you as soon as I found the inspiration that is missing."

"Is this about the rumor that Jennie is going with Kris to prom?"

"Well she confirmed it yesterday."

Jisoo gave me a symphatetic look which I shrugged off.

"Well if I cannot get the inspiration that I needed. I will find it somewhere along the lines. I will do my best to get  it to you guys in maybe three days time."

"No pressure Lis. Seulgi had something in store if you still can't find the vibe. Anyways I will go ahead see yah at class."

I will definitely find something or someone else. It does not need to be anything that is connected to Jennie