27

Lisa

I can honestly appreciate the scenery.
Places like beaches just allows a person to drive out of the reality and toxicity of the city. And I honestly am thankful of my friends on inviting me out here.

"You seem to enjoy the view out here Lis." Seulgi suddenly appeared next to me. I turned to her smiling. "I am. It has been a while since I have gone away from the city. And looking at these just allows me to appreciate life."

She chuckled at me. "You seem pretty deep these past few days." I sighed knowing she was right. "I am." I laughed before continuing "You know how it has been after that night. I just can't seem to figure out what I should really feel."

"You know Lis, sometimes we just tend to overthink things that even if the problem seems to be simple we make it complicated. And at the end we make ourselves suffer even more." I stared at Seulgi for quite so long taking in her words by heart. I then turned my head looking at the beach thinking the things I should and should not do to make things with Jennie settled once in for all. I did not even notice that I blurted those thoughts out loud.

I felt Seulgi tap my shoulder and pointed at the other side where I saw Irene unnie's car approaching and a brunette whom I just thought of came out. "I guess you finally can. Settle things with her that is." She said before leaving my side and welcomed her wife with an embrace.

Jennie

Unnie and I were enjoying our conversation. But my smiled vanished as neared the location where Seulgi unnie was. She was there. Lisa.

Knowing I could not avoid her any further, I stepped out of the vehicle. I did my best to avoid devouring her sight in front of me. But her presence cannot be unseen.

"It is nice to have you join us Jen." It was Seulgi's voice that had disturb my thoughts. "All thanks to your wife unnie. She seem lretty much convincing."

Silence then had covered us. Irene unnie then cleared her throat "Jennie, I hope it would be ok if you share the room with Lisa. We only were able to book three rooms and other one will be occupied by CC couple." I sighed knowing that I did not have anymore of a choice. "It is okay unnie. I know Lisa and I can survive right?" I asked looking at her.

She shrugged and answered "Sure I don't mind."

Seulgi unnie then clapped her hands "Ok since it is now settled. You should settle down on your room Jen. Do you mind leading her to your room Lis?" She glanced at Lisa.

"Not at all." She paused and looked at me. "Shall we?" I nodded silently.

Following Lisa, my thoughts drifted on how things would be in the upcoming days. I just want to fix things with her. Oh God! Please be by my side this time.