15

Jennie

My head was practically pounding. God! Too much of everything was not any good. You are like a self - deprived bitch last night Jennie.

Upon opening my eyes, I noticed that this was not practically my hotel room. It was then that flashbacks from yesterday came running back in my mind. I immediately sat upon realizing what I had done. I glanced at the side and saw a blonde woman sprawled in bed, she was facing the pillows depriving me the chance to take a look at her face.

Contemplating on whether to wait for her to wake up or take my leave, I decided to be a coward and left.

It was the fastest record I had of dressing up, I suddenly flinched when she suddenly stir that was when I decided to bolt outright of the door not even having second thoughts of looking back.

I then flagged down a taxi as I reached the exit.

"Where to ma'am?" I then blurted to him the address of my hotel and asked him to step on it.

Upon arriving to the hotel, I hurriedly rushed towards my hotel room. I slumped in the floor devastated of what had happened but mostly disappointed of myself for my reckless actions.

I honestly cannot stop thinking about everything. Despite the disappointment that I felt, I also felt the satisfaction if how last night happened.

It was then that my phone rung waking me up from my unending thoughts.

It was Irene unnie.

"Unnie?"

"Jen. Seulgi will have dance night out with her gang tonight. Do you wanna have a girls night with me?"

"Sure unnie. Where would I meet you then?"

"I'll pick you up Jen don't worry. Will 5 pm be ok?"

"Sounds good to me."

"Alright see yah!" And she hang up.

I guess spending the night with unnie would get me out of my thoughts.

~~~~~

Movie Night

"Say Jen, how was your wasted night last night?" I froze upon the question, I guess recalling that memory is beyond impossible to escape.

"Well it was eventful."

"You were so wasted weren't you?" I merely nodded.

"And who was the lucky person who shagged you?"

"Well let's just say that I was not able to remember her face... Yesterday night felt somewhat hazy."

"You shagged a woman! What a revelation Jennie!"

"Why do you seem surprised?"

"Well it is pretty simple actually, you were close with Lisa correct?" I nodded the past tense of the question did not escape my hearing. "I mean, did you not notice how the girl was totally smitten by you?"

I thought of it. I never imagine Lisa to like me like that.

"I don't think so unnie. Lisa simply thought of me as a friend."

"Gosh Jen you were totally dense back then. Here let me ask you this. Why do you think you guys had a fall out?"

"Well she was with Rosie and I was with Kris, I guess we both lacked time with each other."

"Jen. Lisa and Rosie was never a thing. Have you heard of the CC couple?" I nodded.

"Do you atleast know what it means? Or atleast thw people composed of that pair?" I shook my head.

That was when she sighed "God where have you been! You are a lawyer but that does not give an excuse how you are not updated with such things. Well to keep it simple it is Chu and Chae." I just nodded not knowing what she was getting at.

"Remember Jisoo?" Jisoo.... Lisa's friend. "I guess you do remember well she is Chu and Chae is none other than Rosie." It was then that my mouth turned agape shocked of the revelation.

"So you mean???"

"Well you and Jisoo were quite similar, lucky for her, she was able to confront Rosie and know there was nothing going on with her and Lisa."

We ended the conversation there as Eunha had woken up making Irene unnie attend to her needs immediately.

However, I was left dumfounded in the couch, unable to grasp the reality of things that I just heard.

There was no Lisa and Rosie...

That was what stucked in my mind before I called it a day.