3

Lisa

The morning after, I woke up with a smile on my face. After yesterdays realization I knew I had something to think about already.

Are you sure it is just not a diversion? I shrugged the thought out of my mind.

I prepared myself a breakfast meal and immediately settled in my room with a guitar and pen on hand ready to write the song that had been flowing endlessly to my mind already.

After a time I smiled as I saw the finished product. I sent a message to Seulgi and Jisoo informing them to come and meet me at my house ASAP.

True to there reply, they had arrived in the fastest way that they could.

"God Lisa! What was so important for you to text us emergency on all caps?!" Jisoo frantically asked still catching her breathe from the run.

"You need exercise Chu. That was just a short run but you are already out of breathe." Seulgi jested and Jisoo smacked her.

I chuckled but when I presented them the sheets of paper they gasped.

"Wahh you finished it already Lis?" I nodded.

"If you don't mind us asking where did the inspiration came from?"

"Nothing. Just an encounter last night." A very steamy one I thought.

They gave me a quizical look.

"Now what are we waiting for? Shouldn't we practice already?"

"Let's go prom is in a week chop chop people." Jisoo commanded that made us all laugh.

~~~~~

"Lisa!" I dreaded Mondays but since it was prom week already I needed to start my week right.

It was then that I felt someone who tugged my arm making me face her.

"Jen? You suprised me." When in fact I was totally avoiding her.

She pouted at me "I have been calling you in the hallways is everything alright?"

"Yup. Sorry I was just in deep thought that I did not notice you calling me." I reasoned hoping that she would buy my excuse.

She flashed me a worried look, "Lis you know you can talk to me right?"

I nodded, "I promise nothing's wrong Jen. I gotta go see yah!" I said forcing my voice to sound elated as possible.

I immediately proceeded not even waiting for her response.

I was walking in daze with my head bent down when I noticed that I was nearing my room, I glanced up surprised to see Jisoo looking at me.

"Are you by any ways avoiding Jennie?"

"Why would you say that?"

"Well it seems unusual that you just talked to her in a short time and even blantantly blocking her voice when she was calling for you loud and clear in the hallways."

"Maybe I am."

"You know she will eventually confront you about it right?"

"I honestly don't care Chu. Maybe it is best if we forgot the friendship that we had worked so hard for to maintain. I cannot bear to look or even think of her in the arms of someone besides me."

"But don't you think she needs to know? It is your fault in someways that you are hurt because you allowed yourself to be in that position. You could have told her you know way before that guy asked her out."

Our conversation was interupted when Mr. Lee called for us.

"Ms. Kim and Ms. Manoban are you planning to stand there all day?"

"No sir." We hurried towards our seats but noticed that Jisoo gave me a look which meant we are not done talking.

But what more can I say, Jennie can have her guy I don't care.