16

Lisa

When the rays of the sun had reached my eyes, it was then that I had slowly woken up.

I opened my eyes and upon search of the opposite side of the bed, it was empty. The brunette from last night had left. It was a jab to my ego actually was the sex not good that she escaped immediately.

I sighed knowing there is nothing more that I could do.

It was then that my phone had rang.
"L"

"Lis, you busy?"

"I just woke up actually. Why?"

"Well there is a dance battle tonight, though I want you to take this one."

"And who is the opponent?"

"Momo" I heard that name before.

"Is she a Japanese?"

"Yup. So you in?"

"Yea sure. I'll me you in the underground later."

I immediately called my secretary to inform me of today's schedule. I kept the day short to prepare for tonight with the brunette still in mind wondering when will I be able to meet her again.

~~~~~

Later that night

Upon entering the underground, music blast through my ears. People were almost all around everybody.

"Glad you made it." I turned at the voice who had called.

"I never bail on you Seulgs. You know it." She chuckled and nodded. We then turned towards the battleground or the dance stage where I am about to face their reigning champion.

Seulgi then nudged me "That is Momo." I looked at the woman she was refering to. The Japanese woman truly is intimidating at first glance.

It was like her eyes would pierce through the souls of her opponent scaring them away as she claims her throne. But I am not one of those, she does not scare me one bit.

"You ready?" Seulgi asked.

"You are intimidated by her, is that why you asked me to dance instead? She did not deny it. "Then allow me to dethrone her." With that I wen forward.

"You must be Manoban?" I nodded

"Momo is it?" I smirked.

"You have guts I must give you that. I hope you are prepared to crumble down as well"

"Let's bring it queen." I mocked.

As we start the battle the crowd huddled - up, cheering for the one they think would win.

It was me, the challenger, who was to start. I gave it my best shot. And when it was her turn, I must admit she really had her own swag.

"Ready to crawl back monkey?" I shooked my head at her. Her words don't affect me in any way.

"Go Lisa!"

"Momo!"

When the last round came to a halt, I knew I had this.

"The winner foe battleground is none other than ......

Our new queen Lisa!"

And Seulgi immediately leaped towards me engulfing in a tight hug.

"I knew it. You were awesome Lis!"

Everyone greeted and congratulated me. It was a booster to be recognized.

"Ready to head home Queen?" I shook my head at her attempt to joke at me.

"Oh before I forget Lis, will you be home tomorrow?"

"Yep. Why?"

"Irene would come over. She wpuld introduce you to the new lawyer." I beamed.

"Thanks Seulgs."

And with that we parted ways with a smile on my face due to a recent achievement.