4

Lisa

We are currently in the backyard setting up for our last practice before tomorrow's performance. I was lucky enough to avoid having Chu give me an earful sermon about our previous talk cause I am not in the mood to talk about Jennie not at the moment that is.

"Did Seulgs text you Chu?"

"Yup she is almost here but she said she is bringing Irene over."

"That's cool." True to her words Seulgi had arrived a little later with her current girlfriend wrapped around her arms. This bear is quite a player but unexpectedly when she is around her current girl she seemed tamed than when she was with her exes.

"Hey Lis, Chu." Irene greeted us both upon arrival. "By the way guys I hope you don't mind I brought my cousin with me."

And then came a strawberry blond beauty with porcelain skin. "This Roseanne Park she prefers to be called Rosie she is a year younger than us."

"Hey I am Lisa." I approached her offering a handshake to which she giggled but accepted.

"Jisoo" Chu cooly stated while looking intently at Rosie.

"Seulgi informed that neither of you had any dates so Rosie is free if your interested."

"Can I be your date then Rosie?" I asked sincerely. But the girl seemed shocked and Seulgi was behaving quite bothered.

"Su--re."

After that we had began our practice.

Throughout the session, I noticed that unlike other girl who would tend to look at me as if ready to devour me it was not shone in Rosie's eyes. She was not even making an eye contact with me. I am not worried though instead it was an assurance to my part knowing that my supposed date would no less just be an acquaintance to me.

~~~~~

Prom night

Me and Rosie had agreed to meet each other in school rather than we had to go through meeting the parents process, I am honestly glad we had somehow avoided that knowing that it would eventually lead to nuisance expectations from the oldies.

I decided to wait near the entrance for my date but just my luck it was then Jennie's arrival with her stud of a date.

"Lis hey" she greeted showing her gummy smile at me.

I juat nodded back hoping that my facial expression did not give out how pissed I am.

I promised not to give her any attention anymore yet here I am unable to accept the fact that she is held by another man.

It was then I noticed that I was engulfed in a hug and someone had pecked my cheek. Turning it was Rosie.

"Sorry did you wait love" Since when did we began having an endearment.

It was then I noticed her signal to go  with the flow of what she had started.

"Not at all love." I turned towards Jennie and her date but noticed that she was frowning deeply at the arms that had engulfed me in a hug.

"Uhm Jen and Kris, this is Rosie. Irene's cousin."

They exchanged pleasantries. And it's as if Jennie did want to stay any longer that she had dragged her date away immediately.

"Jealousy truly is visible." I heard my date say.

"Oh it's nothing. Shall we?" She said pertaining to make our entrance. And I complied.