6

Lisa

There were many types of circumstances that had happened after prom. I had found a new friend in Rosie. We spent so much time together that other people thought we were going out. But it was purely platonic, we discovered that we were much alike and clicked instantly as friends.

But opposite to that I lost two important people in my life. Jisoo had been avoiding me after prom it was like she had a grudge that I could not figure out. I wanted to confront her but Seulgi prevented me. We were atleast civil during band practices but she would tend to snicker off when Rosie begins to be clingy.

And lastly, there was Jennie. After prom, I avoided her and she did not come after me thankfully. I think we both got the message that we were better off not spending time together.

I was currently in front of my locker fixing my things before going home, last day of classes was finally over. We were just waiting for instructions about graduation.

"Hey Lis"

"Seulgs"

"So Irene is having a party tonight at her place most of the people here are coming. I expect you to be there too yeah?"

"I'll see if I can. No promises bear."

"Oh come on, you are the heart of the party be there it would be fun. The chipmunk would be there if you need any saving." Seulgi knows there is nothing going on between Rosie and I but she tends to joke around about the two us.

"Ok I'll be there."

"Great! Do not bail on me Limario, I won't forgive you." And with that she leaves.

I sighed knowing that Jennie would surely be there. She became acquainted with Irene, she would not ditch a friend.

Later that night

I am the kind of person that was not a stranger when it comes to parties but this one that Irene was hosting was so hyped.

If you think that outside of the house is packed, it is even more crowded inside.

"Yow Limario! Finally made it! You brought anyone with you?"

"That would be me." Rosie blurted out of nowhere. I did not actually fetch her but she volunteered to go with meet me outside her cousin's house.

"Irene's been looking for you Rosie." Rosie just rolled her eyes but whispered to me that she would be back and I am assuming that she went to find Irene.

"Damn Seulgs. This place is packed."

"Well my woman knows how to throw a party I would give her that." I quirked my eyes at her.

"What?"

"So now she is your woman?" She shrugged before a genuine smile was plastered on her face.

"She is kinda different from others. And you know what? I think I am keeping her." I smiled knowing how a  genuine kind of love can change someone.

"Well hello! Look who decided to show up." I looked at the person Seulgi was pertaining to. It was Jisoo.

"Shut up Bear." She grumpily answered. She looked at me and nodded to which I returned.

"I thought you did not want to show up."

"Honestly I was not supposed to be here. But an interesting tweet from Kris had awoke my spirit that had pushed me to be here tonight."

Upon hearing the name, it had perked my interest that I was not able to stop myself from asking her "what did he say?" She glanced at me as if she was hesitating whether to answer or not. It was then that Seulgi nudged her that she complied to speak.

"Well he was stating proudly that he would get lucky tonight. And believe it or not I am not doubting he was pertaining to Jennie."

I won't let him. I silently thought.

"He is here tonight right?"

"Well yes I suppose."

I then went off not minding my bandmates calling for me. Even if we had been distant these past few days, I won't let Jennie regret what would happen. I searched all the possible rooms in the house.

I was honestly embarassed when I opened the rooms one by one, nasty unwanted events I would not want to witness were suddenly within my sight.

When I reached the last room in the furthest end of the 2nd floor, my heart was stammering when I heard a muffled cry.

'Please God don't make me to late.'

And bursted my way in.