2 (M)

Lisa

Guess where my fucking brain led me.
I am currently in Hongdae walking whereever my feet would led me.

It has almost been an hour and a half since I have been wondering in the streets. The time nearly is around 8 in the evening.

It was then that I stopped at the sign that says Lonely Nights. It was definitely a bar and I was beyond thirsty to go a mile more to walk.

The place was packed and people were pretty much on each other.

As I walked further inside, ladies had one by one approached me saying compliments and whatnot.

"Hey gorgeous."

"You alone?"

"Need someone to warm your bed?"

And finally I had reached the bartender.

I signalled her come over.

"What can I get you tonight gorgeous?"

"Gin and tonic"

And before I could pay for it someone had volunteered.

"I hope you don't mind a stranger buying you a drink?" The woman was around her early 30's.

"Not at all. But would you care to tell me why a lovely woman like you would want to pay my drink?"

She chuckled knowing I was not clueless but still preferred to hear her answer.

"Well I had just arrived and saw an interesting spectacle who had entered the club."

"And what do you want from that spectacle?" She leaned closer and whispered.

"Simple. I want her to warm my bed for tonight."

She pulled me up as soon as I drank the drink in one go and I happily obliged.

As we entered a private room in thw club, she had immediately planted her lips to mine. The kiss was hard and full of need. We were pinned in the wall, I decided to grab her ass to lift her up and she complied. I was hesitant to touch her though. And she might have felt it as she pulled away.

"Is it your first time hun?" I nodded.

"Then let us make it worthwhile."

She sat me at the couch and straddled my lap, dry humping me in the process.

She must have felt my erection as she moaned. I gripped her hips firmly making our clothed flesh meet.

We one by one discarded our clothes. As my cock sprang free from my boxer she wrapped her hand firmly around it making me let out a low groan.

"For a first timer you sure are long and sturdy. Me likey" she teased making me laugh at the process.

"Let me touch you as well." I fingered her pussy and god was she wet for me. "Got a condom there lady?" She nodded and I immediately wore the rubber.

She then sat on my lap ready to ride me and as our bodies connected boy was it heaven.

I had been missing on this kinds of things for my love of a friend that would never be reciprocated and I was a fool in doing so.

After the hot steaming sex that we had I immediately wore my clothes ready to leave.

"You leaving already hun?"

"Yea got classes tomorrow. You know High School." And to say she was beyond shock to have banged a minor. I know she won't ask for more or she would be sued for child abuse.

I left the establishment having one thing in mind. That is to enjoy puberty and comply to the ladies who are interested in me and not the cat eyed beauty who does not see me.