13 (M)

Lisa

I know one of the worst way to deal with problems is indulging into alcohol. But I could not stop myself from doing such. It has already been so long since I last remembered when I got laid.

"Hey handsome wanna have fun." Said the blonde who surprisingly clung unto me as she whispered seductively on me.

I shoved her out. Uninterested, with the kind of fun she was referring to. Regardless of wanting to have my sexcapade, I am not that drunk yet to oblige to seduction from anyone.

As I turned my sight to the dancefloor, it was a brunette beauty that had catched my attention.

Men were approaching her way endlessly. I decided to chug more alcohol to my system.

It was then after my 5th glass that I decided to approach her.

"Hey there. Would you mind if I danced with you?" She did not answer. I tried my luck and placed my hands on her waist guiding her to the beat. She did not protest.

I took it as a sign that she was okay with this.

As soon as the tempo of the music changed and hyped up, our bodies moved closer than ever. We grinded at each other. As I rested my head on the crook of her neck, God she smelled fine.

I began nimbling her neck and she incline to it. As I heard her moan, I took it as a sign that we should take this elsewhere.

"Wanna take this upstairs?" She just nodded. The lights in the area was dim and I cannot seem to figure out what she looked like as my sight began to slur.

As soon as we entered my private room in the club, I pinned her in the wall and smash my lips with hers.

Her lips tasted like heaven, one of the softest ones that I have ever kissed.

I then proceeded to kiss her neck as I fumbled with her perfect ass. Just perfect for my hands.

I can feel my dick pocking through my pants, it was then that she rubbed on me that I let out a groan.

We both undressed each other and once we were naked I paused for awhile as I took sight of her perfect little body. But what froze me was the blurry image as she looked like Jennie.

But I immediately shrug the thought knowing it was impossible as she was not in Korea. Not that I know of.

I then continued on pleasuring her body, every inch of it to which her response was a music to my ears.

As soon as I felt that she was ready, I put on the condom and inserted at her. God she was so tight but as I continued to plunge inside her her cries was that of pain. I stopped to take a look and she was a virgin.

God! I never bedded a virgin.

I wanted to pull out. She might have felt it as she said "continue please."

And I did. I thrusted in an out of her enjoying the tightness and pressure that her pussy had given my cock. And in doing so I lapped at her perfect tits.

We were so near.

"I am almost ther--e!!"

"Come for me baby!" As she came, her walls had clenched so hard that it milked my cock so well.

As we finished, I pulled out and slumber immediately came to me.