14

Jennie

I just had arrived today. The flight was thankfully easy to get by that I did not have any motion sickness.

As soon as I landed, I checked on my phone to see whether Irene unnie had already texted me and she did

I am right about outside Jen. Feel free to find a red porsche.

That was what her text red.

Upon reaching the exit I searched around and my sight immediately caught that of the red porsche.

I knocked on the window, it was immediately rolled down and a beaming Irene unnie came to sight.

"Nice ride unnie."

"That is all on Seulgi. Hop on."

"How was your flight?"

"It was better than I expected. Thanks for picking me up unnie. I know how busy you are."

"Nah don't mention it. You are basically like family already." I smiled at her words.

"Speaking of, how is Eunha?"

"She is doing great. Oh how I wish time would slow down, it was like the moment when I held her and now she is like a walking disaster." I chuckled upon hearing her exaggerated expression on her daughter's growth.

"By the way you still staying in the hotel?" I nodded.

"As much as I wanted to accept your offer, I could not afford to burden you more with my stay besides the company had already booked me a nice hotel to stay at." I explained.

"Do you have any plans for tonight?" She slightly glanced at me.

"Well getting wasted is one of them hahaha. I wanna go clubbing it has been so long since the last time that I did. This job basically prevented me to do all that." She smiled at my antics.

"You know you should be wary of your alcohol intake right?" Then it immediately flashed in my mind the incident with Kris.

"Jen?"

"Sorry I was spacing out. What did you say?"

"Nothing, we have arrived." I smiled and got out of the car.

"Thanks again unnie." I turned towards the entrance when unnie called again.

"Jen! If you need a lift if ever do not hesitate to call okay?" I nodded and waved her goodbye.

Later that night

I was basically dressed for the party more than ready to get it on.

I made my way at the bar and had two straight shots of fireball. To say it entirely burned my system. Given the slight haze, I made my way to ths dancefloor.

A few minutes later, men were approaching my way offering drinks but I had my experience of such and won't bite their poison.

When the music turned up beat, soemone suddenly grabbed my hips to sway along. I was more willing to do so.

When I was turned around, I was surprised it was a woman. I totally felt a bulge from all the grinding. I guess I was wrong, it was not as if I minded it.

Our dancefloor affair got heavier by each second. I could totally feel the tension. However, I could not fanthom her look just yet. The only think I notice was thst she was a blonde and her body was lean enough. An admirable shemale.

Everything seemed to be in the moment kinda thing, it was then that she kissed me and I kissed her back.

Our exchange became indulging. Lust was probably taking over my system that every kiss, suck and bite that I received from her was euphoria.

The last thing I remembered was that she took me to a unfamiliar room and pounced on me relentlessly until sleep had come over us.

I would surely regret my idiotic deed the moment I wake up.