5

Lisa

To say this night was just as awkward as it could be. As Rosie and I glided in the dancefloor, I felt death glares thrown not only by Jennie to my date but what surprised me was Jisoo looking our way. I am sure she would not looking at me instead of Rosie.

Is there something going on with these two?

As we swayed, I leaned over Rosie whispering "Hey, I am kinda curious is there something going on between you and Jisoo?" I felt her stiffen after hearing my question.

"Why would you ask that?"

"It's just that I noticed she had been looking at our direction ever since by any chance do you know each other prior to Irene's introduction? Am I overstepping? Was she supposed to be your date?"

She shrugged and blatantly denied.

"You are just overthinking things Lisa. Anyways isn't it that your band will be performing next?" She asked quirking a brow at me.

Fuck! I almost forgot. I thanked her for reminding me promising to dance with her after our performance. I immediately went towards Jisoo waking her up from her trance of glares and signalling Seulgi that it was  already our turn.

As we made our way to the backstage, we immediately geared up our equipments. It was then that I heard the MC announce;

"And for the second to the last performance, let us welcome MaKiKa - Manoban! Kim! & Kang!"

We heard the applauses from the crowd and then I looked once again to my bandmates and they nodded in agreement.

Please play the song.

As I belted out the words, my eyes met the pair of cat eyes that had been looking at me sadly.

'This is all of me Jennie. Listen to it because it would be the last time that I would dedicate a song for you.' I thought.

As we finish the song, I can no longer see Jennie but her date was still there.

I felt Seulgi tap me asking silently if I was okay. I just shrugged it off.

After a couple more songs, we finally finished our set performance.

It was then that I saw Jennie standing as if waiting for me. As she glance up, I saw regret in her eye. But I honestly don't want to hear it. It might be unfair but she Kris now, it was already to late for us.

"Lis---" she started but was immediately cut off as Rosie leaped towards me and engulfed me in a hug.

"You rocked it Lis!" I glanced at the girl behind her looking shocked. I decided to return Rosie's hug that made Jennie frown even more.

'This was what I felt to Jen when you told me about Kris'

As Rosie stood back, Jennie was nowhere in sight anymore.

It was then that I looked at the girl who saved me tonight.

"Thanks for that. I did not actually want to converse with her at the moment."

"Glad I could help." She beamed

"Shall I drop you home?" She nodded as we clasped our hands together.

Not knowing that there were two pairs of eyes that had looked at us. One with longingness and the other with jealousy.