1. Be Around Me

"Hey, hey, how was your day?
Mine was fine, but I think about you all the time."

- Will Joseph Cook -

The seven friends sat on the green grass under the shade of a specific huge tree where they tend to meet every free time. Mostly recess and lunch.

Yoongi slept with his head on Hoseok's shoulder who is talking to Jimin.

Jin and Namjoon being a confident and panicked gay. The black hair male is blabbering about his broken Super Mario figurine when his cousin visited his cosy home. "I want to pinch his thighs but he's lucky that he's three years old," Jin said and rolled his eyes. Namjoon chuckled, he wasn't listening to the elder, he was just admiring him.

Taehyung blushed when Jeongguk suddenly placed his head on the silver head's lap.

"Wake me up when lunch is over, Tae," he mumbled, then yawned. The aforementioned male just rolled his eyes.

"It's not like you'll wake up anyway."

"Don't sleep, Gguk! You just ate lunch. It's bad for you." Taehyung added and sighed when the brown head is already snoring.

"Ms Lee was flirting with me during class today, and I told her I'm gay, but she just laughed at me and continued!" Jimin exclaimed and scoffed.

"She thinks her saggy boobs are going to make me straight. Damn, it made me gayer." the blonde added and giggled.

Taehyung and Hoseok laughed.

Jeongguk groaned and scoffed. "Shush, I'm trying to sleep," he mumbled and buried his face on the silver head's inner thighs.

Taehyung gasped slightly when he felt the younger getting closer to his no-no part.

The elder gently pushed Jeonggguk's head away from his inner thighs.

----

"We should go to the newly opened bar tomorrow," Hoseok said and leaned against the wall.

They were waiting for Jeongguk, Taehyung, and Jimin to come out because their class always ends earlier than theirs.

"They said it's nice." Jin shrugged.

Yoongi groaned, which caught their attention. "Are you okay, dude?" Namjoon asked with a slightly tilted head.

"They're taking so long, my legs are hurting from standing too long," he whined.

"We've only been here for five minutes and you're already complaining," Jin said with furrowed brows.

"Five minutes is like five hours to me," he muttered and crossed his arms with a pout.

"Their class already ended," Namjoon informed as he scooted away from the door so the students can pass without difficulty.

"Hi, hyungs." Taehyung grinned when he saw his friends standing and waiting for them.

Hoseok returned the smile and went to embrace the stressed-out Jimin.

"I want my pillows to devour me already." the blonde whined and hugged the elder sluggishly.

"Same," Yoongi said and back hugged the younger with his eyes closed.

Jin pouted, feeling envious of the hugging three. "I want a hug, too," he said but the three ignored him. And suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him into a gentle hug. He turned his head towards the figure and saw a mop of purple hair. It was Namjoon.

The eldest blushed and hugged him back, burying his face on the other's neck.

Taehyung smiled at the sight.

"Tae, I think we're the only ones who aren't hugging," Jeongguk said and stepped closer to the blushing elder.

"So?" Taehyung was thankful that he didn't stutter.

The younger's arm was suddenly wide open and went closer to the flustered silver hair who is stepping backwards with his head shaking in disapproval.

If you hug me, you might feel my racing heart.

"Come on, Tae. I need a hug, too," he said and stopped walking towards the blushing elder.

Taehyung felt bad and just engulfed the other into a warm hug. After all, he needed a hug, too, as today was very stressful.

Jungkook tightens the hug and just sighed in relief. It was proven that Kim Taehyung gives the best and warmest hugs on the planet Earth.

I wish I can hold you like this with you knowing that I love you.

"Come around, be around me."

|>End of Chapter One<|

Leave love and support.

I love you ❤|