25. Misunderstanding

"Sorry for interrupting."

-- Kim Taehyung --

Jeongguk walked through the quiet hallways of their school, eyes searching for a certain pink-haired girl who made a scene yesterday, hurting the person he loves.

Since Jeongguk used to hang out with Jiyeon a lot, he knew where to find her, he knew her schedule.

The school's entrance where numerous benches and tables are placed especially dedicated to the students and teachers who wish to study or sit and talk to their friends whenever they want.

Jiyeon usually sits with her friends there and gossip about random kids in school. Talking things like they know them very well. Their mouth filled with falsehood and affronting words.

But today was different, Jiyeon sat alone with her phone in her hands, lazily scrolling through social media.

Her friends avoided her after the incident in the cafeteria yesterday. They even denied her as their friend (A/N: not like they were really friends) and told everyone that Jiyeon forced herself to them, which is partly true.

"Jiyeon," Jeongguk called out, his voice filled with annoyance. The aforementioned girl turned her head to look at him before smiling.

"Hi, Ggukie, what brings you here? Finally got tired of Taehyung, huh?" She grinned and stood up, her body facing his.

The male scoffed and rolled his eyes, "Didn't I tell you to not call me that? And I'd like to talk about what you did to Taehyung yesterday." He said.

Jiyeon huffed and pouted, "Why not? Didn't you like that nickname? You used to let me call you that." She paused, "He deserves it. He stole you from me!" She exclaimed, her hands holding on to his biceps with a pathetic look on her face.

Jeongguk scoffed and pushed her hands away from him, "He didn't deserve any of it. All the things you said to him are the things that perfectly describes you. And I was never yours, Jiyeon, stop being delusional." He asserted.

Jiyeon's eyes got teary, "You used to give me things and act very sweet t-towards me! I want that back, Jeongguk! I want you back! You like me!" She said, tears threatening to fall from her eyes any second now.

"And that was the biggest mistake in my life, Jiyeon. I wasted my time, money, and effort to you when I could have made Taehyung mine by now. I don't like you anymore, no one can like a person who has a trashy personality just like you. So stop messing with me, with my friends! I don't want to see your face ever again, do you understand?" Jeongguk said, his eyebrows furrowed.

"But I like you now, Jeongguk," Jiyeon said. Jeongguk laughed sarcastically, "You used me and wasted all the things I did to you, Jiyeon. You even had sex with Jisung right in front of me knowing that I like you and was about to confess." He said.

"Everyone left me now! It's because of Taehyung and your Jin hoe bitch friend! Do you know that?" Jiyeon said angrily.

Jeongguk tsked, "Of course I do, and I know that you deserve it, too. Guess karma found its way now, huh? Nice." He mocked.

Jiyeon looked at Jimin and Taehyung who are walking towards their way and smirked mischievously.

She pulled Jeongguk's uniform and crashed her lips against his. Jeongguk's eyes widen and tried to push her but she tightens her hold on his collar.

He pushed her the second time successfully and immediately wiped his lips in disgust, "What the fuck, Jiyeon?!" He exclaimed.

"You liked it, right? You were begging me to kiss you so much." She said loudly, purposefully letting Taehyung hear who stared the both of them in shock.

Jeongguk frowned, "What the hell are you talking about? You--" he halted when he heard sniffles and turned to look at where the noise is coming from. Jeongguk's heart dropped when he saw Taehyung's tearful eyes.

"Sorry to interrupt." The grey-haired male said before running away, leaving a worried Jeongguk and Jimin behind.

"T-tae! It's not what you think!" Jeongguk ran after him, leaving a furious Jimin who fortunately had a bottle of chocolate drink.

"You bitch, You really want to ruin their relationship, do you?" Jimin said while hastily walking towards a smirking Jiyeon.

"Yeah, so what?" She laughed.

Jimin opened the bottle and poured all of the chocolate drink on her hair to her white uniform.

She froze, feeling the cold and sticky substance trickling down her face and uniform.

"H-hey! This uniform is expensive! What the fuck?!" She exclaimed and looked around as students started to gather around again, pulling their phones out, recording what's happening. It seems like the group of friends aren't the only ones who are annoyed with her.

"Oh? A cheap and basic girl wearing something expensive? At least there's something expensive on you since you're a free real estate, opening your legs to anyone. Phew, thank goodness Jeongguk realized that sooner." Jimin smirked, his angelic side long gone after seeing his soulmate hurt because of her.

The students snickered and someone yelled an "AGREED! SHE'S A HUNDRED PERCENT HOE."

"Th-that's not true!" She wiped the chocolatey liquid from her face and accidentally wiped her makeup and eyebrows off, making the students laugh in unison.

"It is true! Everyone! She threw a drink on my best friend yesterday and today, she kissed my best friend's crush in front of him so she can make them fight, she must have thought she'll get him back if they had a fight. You guys probably know her since she's friends with everyone who can satisfy her needs." Jimin paused and laughed loudly, "Look at you! I promised myself to erase your eyebrows if you ever messed with us again but I guess you did it for me! Thanks!" Jimin mocked, Jin taught him very well.

Jiyeon cried and covered her face. The crowd of students laughed at her, their phones aiming at her as she sprinted away from them.

"The show's over! Bye!" Jimin yelled and left, the pupils separated their ways with their lips plastered into an amused smile from the drama they witnessed awhile ago.

"She deserves that."

|>End of Chapter Twenty-five <|

Part two of fucking Jiyeon's mental health because I don't care anymore.

I hope you're liking the book so far! Don't forget to vote and pwease don't be a ghost reader! 👻

I love you guys so much! Stay safe.❤

And I want to make a thread with what ya'll guys want to do with Jiyeon, you can comment down anything, ANYTHING.

I'll start:

I saw Jiyeon|

Have fun killing that bitch.