28. Twain Harte

"They must have followed you
Across the sea
Pulled down the line
Because
I’m so in love with you"

-- Morly--

Taehyung woke up, heart fluttering when Jeongguk's the first person he saw. He knew that today is a good day just from looking at his lover. Every day is a good day as long as they see each other. Oh, how nice it feels to claim Jeongguk as his.

The elder stared at his boyfriend's breathtaking features, from his dishevelled brown hair to his closed eyes that still showcased his long eyelashes, then his nose that Taehyung boops all the time because he thought it was cute, then finally, his pink soft lips that are currently ajar, letting out soft snores.

Oh, how lucky.

"Are you done?" Jeongguk's hoarse voice can be heard. Taehyung didn't notice that Jeongguk woke up since he's busy admiring him.

"Wh-what?" Taehyung stuttered and the younger chuckled before sealing their lips together.

Taehyung kissed back before pulling away swiftly, "Ew, morning breath." He said and giggled.

"Ho, rheally nhow, huh." Jeongguk said, putting unnecessary 'h's on his words to annoy the elder.

"Gguk! Ew!...... Kiss me again."

---

Jeongguk pulled Taehyung's body closer to his and placed his head on the other's shoulder.

"You know, Tae?" Jeongguk nuzzled his nose against the boy's neck while Taehyung hummed.

"You're my querencia." The younger said, tightening his arms around Taehyung's waist.

The elder raised his eyebrows, "What?" He giggled. Jeongguk chuckled and placed butterfly kisses on the grey head's neck.

"You don't know what that means?" Jeongguk said and pulled away to look at the elder.

"Nope, my baby vocabulary can't comprehend. Sorry." Taehyung laughed, his arms loosely wrapped around the other's nape.

"Querencia means a place where one feels safe, a place from which one's strength of character is drawn." Jeongguk paused, "Just like you, babe. You're my safe place and I feel invincible when I'm with you. I love you and I'll never get tired of saying that I love loving you." He said before leaning in, their lips touching softly, creating sparks.

"When you hold me and kiss me slowly, it's the sweetest thing."

It felt so unreal.

They pulled away from their innocent kiss and stared at each other fondly.

"I love it when you love me, Gguk," Taehyung whispered in the other's ear.

"Ew, diabetes..." Jeongguk scrunched his nose and they both laughed.

"Since when are you guys dating?" Jin asked after catching Taehyung and Jeongguk give each other a kiss in the bathroom.

"Uhh... The day before yesterday?" Jeongguk said, more like, asked.