6. Heather

"Only if you knew how much I liked you."

- Conan Gray

"I don't know why I'm nervous." Jeongguk exhaled deeply and placed his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

The elder froze while he felt his cheeks heat up. "M-maybe it's because you're thinking of this as a mission o-or something," he said.

"I love it when you call me señorita--" Yoongi swayed his hips while waving his hands awkwardly.

"I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya." Hoseok joined in and twerked in front of Jimin's face who scrunched his nose.

"What the heck happened to you two?" Namjoon asked while staring at the newcomers who are dancing playfully.

"Oh lalalala, it' a true lalala." Jin joined in and danced like a noodle. Jimin laughed at his hyungs loudly while hyping them up.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows at Hoseok. "What?" the elder asked, still dancing.

The silver head continued to raise his eyebrows. "We passed mathematics." Yoongi smiled his gummy smile and wiggled his butt childishly while screaming a yehey like a toddler. What a rare sight.

Jungkook laughed and retract his head from the elder's shoulder. Taehyung unconsciously pouted, already missing the other's warmth.

"Jiyeon's coming." the younger informed while smiling at the aforesaid female.

Taehyung turned to look at the female. And Jeongguk was right, she is coming.

"I watch your eyes as she walks by, what a sight for sore eyes."

"Hi, kook," she said while beaming. "Hello, Jiyeon, you look beautiful as always." the younger said while smiling.

Taehyung sighed inwardly.

"She's got you mesmerized while I die."

Jimin took notice and pulled the silver head gently towards him and gave the male a reassuring smile.

"Oh, thanks, Jeongguk," Jiyeon said and pulled strands of hair to the back of her ear shyly.

"You're welcome, cutie." Jeongguk glanced at Taehyung who nodded at him with a small smile before mouthing a keep going.

Jiyeon turned her head towards the silver head and eyed him from head to toe.

"Kookie, can you eat with me this time? We haven't hung out for a while now..." She said.

Jin scoffed and came closer towards Jiyeon, "What do you mean 'a while"? It's just been a day. You're overreacting. He rarely even spends time with us and is always with you. Fuck off." he said and clicked his fingers together.

"Hyung, don't be disrespectful," Jeongguk warned and stood up with a frown while glaring at Jin.

"No, don't be disrespectful. Don't you ever look at me like that ever again. You're not going to disrespect us because of that bitch." the eldest said furiously.

Jiyeon gasped, feeling offended, and held Jeongguk's biceps. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"I'm not a bitch. I'm not like you." She backfired while pointing a finger at the fuming male.

Namjoon held the black-haired male's shoulder, trying to calm the elder down.

"Oh honey, you're not like me because you're not gorgeous and stunning like me. And don't act so innocent. Jeongguk just doesn't know you that well yet." Jin said.

"Jin Hyung." the youngest warned. "Okay, go with her, coconut head. Don't you ever come crawling back to us, to me, if you get to know her well." Jin said scoffed.

"You don't know me, hoe, so don't act like you do," Jiyeon exclaimed and glared at the male.

"Oh, I know you, whore. I can drag you with receipts if you want me to. Everyone knows you. You're a fake bitch--"

"Okay, stop now Jin Hyung! What the fuck." Jeongguk drags her with him. He wrapped his arms around her.

"Watch as she stands with her holding your hand,
put your arm 'round her shoulder,
now I'm getting colder."

"He's just blinded by her fakeness. He'll understand soon and will come back to us crawling." Jimin said and sighed.

"I really wanted to slap her," Jin said and shook his head before he sat on the green grass.

"Calm down, Hyung. She's not worth it." Hoseok said while massaging the elder's shoulder.

"I had to stop the urge to erase her brows so bad," Jimin said and rolled his eyes.

"You know what? Let's just forget about what happened and eat because I'm starving and I want to nap." Yoongi groaned and opened his lunchbox.

"Y-yeah... we should," Taehyung mumbled.

--

"I can't believe he really said that. I apologize for their rude behavior earlier." Jeongguk said and rubbed her back.

Jiyeon wiped her tears, "Y-you don't believe h-him, do you?" she said before sniffling.

"Of course... not." He hesitated. Jiyeon turned her head towards the boy to look at him, "Th-thank you, I'm sorry, I-I look horrible when I cry." She said.

Yes, you do look ugly when you cry-- wait, you shouldn't think of her that way, you like her.

He shook his head, "No, of course not." Jeongguk said.

Why does Taetae Hyung still look so handsome even if he's crying?

Jeongguk thought.

|>End of Chapter Six<|

Yup, I hope you enjoy an angry Jin. Because that's me when I'm mad.

Leave support and love!

I love you❤|