10. All I Ever Need

"Baby, you're amazing."

- Austine Mahone -

Jeongguk combed his hair neatly while staring at his reflection on the mirror. He's going to do the step four of what Taehyung suggested him to; sing her a romantic song.

The younger will be singing her a song called "All I Ever Need" by Austine Mahone because the song just gave him a romantic yet cool vibes.

Where he'll sing the romantic song you may ask? It'll be in their special spot. His and Taehyung's special hiding spot whenever they need to sort things out or just hang out after a stressful day. Not that serious. Just a special spot where he and the elder can hang out and no one else but them can. Not a biggie at all. That's what he thought.

Jiyeon💖

You:
U ready?
Sent√6:29pm

Jiyeon💖:
Yep
Sent√6:42pm

You:
Ok see u in 5
Sent√6:43pm

Jungkook closed his phone and placed it inside his back pockets. He grabbed his car keys and left his house.

The brown haired boy drove while singing his song that he prepared for Jiyeon; practicing it.

I hope I don't mess up.

"Hey, beautiful. Hop in." Jeongguk said with a flirty smirk to hide his nervousness.

"Hi, Kook." Jiyeon greeted shyly after sitting on the front seat beside the younger, "Where are we going?" She asked with a small smile. Jiyeon fixed her white silk dress that suits her very much.

"You'll know when we get there." He said. The female just nodded before scrolling through her pink cased phone.

The ride was silent. It was neither awkward nor comfortable which is odd.

"We're here." Jeongguk said with a grin while Jiyeon raised her eyebrows, "In a...forest?" She asked.

"Can I blindfold you?" The male asked. She shook her head with a frown, "I'm not so sure with that. What if you're going to kidnap me?" She muttered.

Do I look like a fucking kidnapper to you?

Jungkook laughed awkwardly, "Okay then...let's go??" He asked. Jiyeon shrugged before nodding.

"What if there's a snake? Or mosquitoes or bugs?! Ew." She grimaced.

Jeongguk just sighed, "I've been here almost everyday. There's no snakes or whatever...so don't be scared, okay?" He assured.

Jiyeon nodded wordlessly before the male held her hand and walked through the dark forest. It wasn't that scary, she's just over reacting that the author really tried her best to not virtually slap her.

"We're here." Jeongguk exclaimed with an excited yet nervous grin playing on his lips.

"It's just a...cabin. You could've just brought me to the movies or something." She grumbled.