30. Euphoria

"Take my hands now.
You are the cause of my euphoria."

-- Jeon Jeongguk --

[End]
( I want you to trust me.)

"Let's go away from here, Gguk. I need fresh air." Taehyung said.

Jeongguk held Taehyung's hand tightly as his other hand drove towards their special place.

"I really don't know why that happened, it's so weird." Taehyung huffed and rubbed his eyes.

"Stop rubbing your eyes, love. You'll hurt 'em." Jeongguk said, pulling the elder's fists away from his eyes.

Taehyung put down his hands and looked outside the window. The moon shined brightly and the stars scattered messily but never fails to look jaw-dropping.

"We're here, baby." The younger announced and got out of the car slowly before hastily making his way to Taehyung's side to open his door for him.

The grey-haired make smiled softly and accepted Jeongguk's hand as he got out.

"You look so lovely today, Tae. Every day, rather." Jeongguk said while both of them made their way towards their cabin.

"Th-thank you, Gguk. You look very handsome as always." Taehyung said shyly and opened the door.

They went inside not before switching the lights on. Jeongguk went towards his piano and sat in front of it.

"I wrote this song for you, Tae. I hope you like it." The younger wiped his hands on his pants before proceeding to play the piano.

Taehyung grinned, feeling excited knowing that the song that Jeongguk will sing is for him and only him. He feels honored and treasured.

"You are the sunlight that rose again in my life
A reincarnation of my childhood dream"

Jeongguk started, his heavenly voice and his piano are the only things and Taehyung can hear at the moment. The elder felt as if he's having an eargasm although Jeongguk has only sung the first part.

"I don't know what this emotion is
If this place is also inside a dream"

The younger glanced at the beaming male sitting not far away from him. Taehyung's smile shined brighter than the moon itself.

"This dream is a blue mirage in the desert
A priori deep inside of me
I'm so happy, I can't breathe
My surroundings are getting more and more transparent"

The lyrics described what Jeongguk and Taehyung are feeling immaculately.

"I hear the far-away ocean
Across the dream, over the horizon
I'm going to the place that's getting clearer
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria"

Jeongguk closed his eyes, feeling the song he made just for Taehyung. The elder on the other hand is currently tearing up from happiness.