20. Papers and Realizations

I don't know what I'm gonna put as a title hehe :<

Jeongguk fell on his bed with a soft thud. The orange and pink afternoon skies began to change into a blue and dark sky, indicating that it is now evening. The moon can be seen clearly from the sky, with stars and clouds surrounding it.

Jeongguk's room is filled with tranquility, making the brown-haired male sigh in relief after a stressful day in school.

The paper...

The lad briskly stood up and made his way to his laundry basket and searched for the specific paper that he placed inside his pocket.

"Okay, thank God I didn't forget about this..." He mumbled to himself and sauntered towards his bed.

Jeongguk opened the piece of paper with sweaty and slightly trembling hands. What if it was about how Taehyung despised him? Or something worse? A letter about their slowly drifting friendship?

Jeongguk hates to admit it, but it really did feel like they're gradually drifting away from each other as the days pass by. And Jeongguk admits that it's his fault.

"What if I'm just being overdramatic? Just open it up, stupid." He scolded himself and started to unfold the paper in a dawdling speed.

|❤|

√ 1. Eat ice cream with Ggukie.

√ 2. Play overwatch with Jeonggukie.

√ 3. Finish the cabin for me and Jeonggukie bunny.

√ 4. Have a picnic with my friends.

√ 5. Learn how to play the piano with Gguk! (he held my hands!! this is the best day ever! >\\<)

6. Go to the Amusement Park with the hyungs or just Ggukieee

⚪7. Stargaze! ✨

8. Go to the beach and have fun~ (and have a walk at night! ><)

⚪9. Have a sleepover inside our special place!! <3

⚪10. Can someone please sing me a song? :((((((((((

11. For Gguk to love me back <33 (stop daydreaming, tae)

Jeongguk smiled softly but his smile soon falters after reading the last thing Taehyung wrote. And what made it sadder than the side note is that there were spots of teardrops on the paper, making the writings smudge.

Jeongguk realized that almost all of the writings are for him, all the little things he did with the elder. Taehyung really appreciates and treasures every moment with him. This made Jeongguk's eyes water. He's touched.

I love you, Taehyung. I wished I believed myself when I first realized that, I could have made you mine by now.

Jeongguk sighed and folded the paper once again. He placed it on his nightstand and then placed the picture of him and Taehyung grinning just above the thin sheet of paper.