9. Once upon a Diet

Step Three - Give her food🍕 🍫

Taehyung eyed the food, "That's a lot of food..." He trailed off before looking at Jeongguk.

"I've read that girls love food very much. Maybe she'll like it when I give her tons of it." The younger said.

A box of pizza, two large chocolates, three bags of chips, and four bags of gummies. Taehyung's mouth watered at the sight.

"Oh, and what was her reaction to the lipstick and her necklace? The necklace was expensive, she should have a good reaction." The elder said while tilting his head sideways.

"Uhm...she loves it," Jeongguk mumbled and gave his best friend a forced smile.

The response didn't go unnoticed making Taehyung raise his left eyebrow at the other, "Be honest." The elder said.

Jeongguk huffed, "She said she already has that kind of lipstick and she didn't like the necklace because it looked...cheap. But maybe she'll like the food." He spoke.

The silver-haired male frowned, "That's fine, Kook." Taehyung said before patting the younger's shoulder reassuringly.

Jeongguk nodded and gave the elder a small smile.

Jungkook's POV

My heart pounded against my chest while Jiyeon stared at the foods that I bought for her with wide eyes.

"Are these for me?" She asked before turning to look at me with raised brows. I nodded wordlessly.

"Oh...I'm on a diet," Jiyeon said and pushed the edibles away from her. I frowned, "In a diet or you just don't like the food?" I asked, slightly upset.

I emptied my pocket for nothing.

"I'm on a diet, okay?" She said, annoyance present in her voice. I sighed before nodding my head in understanding.

Maybe she's on her period. If so, is she always on her period?

The first week that I've met Jiyeon, she's bubbly and very congenial. She'll always act timid and I found it very charming. The more I get to know her, the more she gradually showed me her true self; feisty, haughty, irascible, and incredibly annoying.

I sometimes question myself if I still like her. If I do like her, I should accept her for who she really is. I like her... I guess.

"Girl, there's a hot guy-- oh, hi..." A girl or Jiyeon's friend to be exact smiled at me awkwardly.

"Soyeon, give me a minute." The aforementioned female nodded her head and left.

"So..uhh, let's hang out later. My friend needs me. Eat your food with that Taebit-- Taehyung friend on yours. He looks like he's always hungry or something. Bye." She said before leaving.

I clenched my teeth at her rude remarks about Taehyung. I can't believe she said that.

No One's POV

Jeongguk gripped on the plastic bag with a stoic expression on his face. He made his way to their spot; the large tree behind the school where they usually hang out.

"Oh, Kook, I thought you're with Jiyeon?" Hoseok asked. Jin gasped before running towards the brown head and snatching away the plastic bag, "Food! Yes!" He proclaimed and opened a bag of chips with a wide smile.

"Really? Wow, that's rare." Jimin said while munching on the gummies. Hoseok opened the pizza box and Taehyung went grab a piece.

"She didn't accept this?" The silver-haired male asked. Jin raised his eyebrows at the youngest, "This is supposed to be hers? But she didn't accept it? What a bitch." He grimaced.

"She said she's on a diet," Jeongguk said and shrugged before eating the chocolate. At least the food didn't go to waste.

The seven of them ate the foods that the youngest brought happily.

If she'll insult one of my best friends especially Taehyung ever again, I'll give up on her and move on. If she can't respect my friends, she's not respecting me.

|>End of Chapter Nine<|

Double update! I hope you enjoyed it! Do you want to suggest something? I'm open to suggestions. ❤❤

Oh and I have a new book called "Strange Mukbangs" it's my collaboration with AArteaga1, it's Taekook, romance, and mystery-thriller ;))

Leave love and support!

I love you❤|