15. Poems and Parties

You are invited 🎉

Jeongguk stared at the door where Minjae and Taehyung left. He's left alone in the elder's house to finish his poem.

He felt the familiar feeling of jealousy. The younger was confused, is he allowed to have this kind of feeling? It's not like Taehyung is his.

But the thought of Minjae and Taehyung really made his blood boil. Even after what the ash brown-haired male said; "Someone might get him from you, someone who he deserves,"

Jeongguk sighed and folded the primmed written poem neatly. His heart won't stop beating rapidly. Is it because he'll give the poem to Jiyeon or is it just because of the thought of Taehyung with someone else?

Minjae held the silver-haired boy's hands gently. Taehyung was anxious about getting lost in the mall.

"Did you have fun, Tae?" The elder asked with a soft smile. The aforesaid boy nodded furiously and grinned, "Yes! Thank you, Hyung." He said heartily.

"No worries, sweets. Wanna go eat ice cream? I heard that you love ice creams." Minjae said and the younger nodded once again, blushing at the pet name.

After playing in the arcade for an hour straight, they got tired so they decided to have a break.

Taehyung was really having fun when they spent time in the arcade because he always wins against the elder. Or maybe Minjae was doing it purposely.

The two males made their way inside the ice cream shop. Pastel walls and designs made the shop cuter and warmer. The staff snapped their head towards the boys with a friendly smile.

Minjae and Taehyung sat on the stools opposite from each other, a wooden pastel blue table separated them.

"Hi! Welcome to Jolly's Cream. I'm Areum, choose your ice cream flavor." She said with a large grin, lighting up the room even more. Just like her name, she's actually really beautiful and looks very friendly and bubbly.

Taehyung looked at the elder, asking him what he'll get. "You first, Taetae." Minjae chuckled.

"Oh, I'll have a choco explosion with strawberries, please." The silver-haired boy said shyly.

"I'll have the same as his, please." Minjae offered her a kind smile while handing her the menu.

"So, um. My friend Jisung will be hosting a party tomorrow. Wanna come? Your hyungs will be there too." The elder informed.

"O-oh... Will you be there?" Taehyung asked quietly. The younger really feel safe when the elder is around. His kind and bright aura really made him calm and joyous.

"Of course, Tae." Minjae rubbed the back of Taehyung's hands with his thumb.

"Promise?" The silver head asked with a blush. He feels like he's somehow burdening the elder.

"Yes, promise." Minjae grinned and ruffled the younger's soft hair.

--- The Next Day ---