Epilogue: This is Reality

"Now, this isn't a dream anymore. The idea of you and me is now a sweet reality."

-- Kim Taehyung --

"I'm so glad I opened my eyes and saw yours already staring at mine. From that moment, I knew you deserved better and I became better so I can deserve you."

-- Jeon Jeongguk --

Five Years Later

Taehyung stared at his reflection anxiously and deeply inhaled, trying to calm himself down.

"Calm your tits down, Tae. You don't want to look sweaty and haggard in front of your future husband, do you?" Jin said and massaged the younger's shoulders.

You've heard that right, future husband.

Taehyung never thought they'll end up together. Five years ago, the now black-haired male wasted a bucket of tears because of Jeongguk. He thought that maybe he didn't predicted the future after all and that it was just a coincidence. He thought that Jeongguk will end up marrying Jiyeon instead of him. But no, it's him.

Although, the dream wasn't accurate, some parts did happened. Like when Jeongguk witnessed Jiyeon and Jisung making out and when Jeongguk confessed his love to the elder.

"I can't believe it... You're actually getting married. I'm so happy for you, Taebear." Jimin said, wiping his genuine tears.

"H-hey! No crying in front of me! I don't wanna cry yet. My makeup will be ruined." Taehyung said and hugged his best friend tightly.

Jimin's hair was now black like Taehyung's.

"Keila, baby, stop running or else you won't have energy to throw flowers later. Come here." Areum said with a soft smile.

Keila obliged and went towards the girl who immediately retouched the younger's make up.

"Taetae! You look so good." The little girl who's now ten years old said with a cute grin.

"Oh, thank you Keibear, you look so pretty in that purple dress!" Taehyung said with a smile.

"Jimin, why the fuck are you still crying? Have mercy on your makeup." Jiyeon said and handed the boy a tissue to wipe his tears.

Sok Jiyeon realised that she's being immature and a bitch after a year of Taehyung and Jeongguk's relationship. She apologized for her bad behavior towards them (the group of friends and other people that she fought.) and promised to be nicer and a better version of herself. And she did, she changed for good and is now their friend.

"Well duh, I've been best friends with Taehyung since diapers and now he's married. What if Taehyung won't have time for me when he's married with Jeongguk anymore?" Jimin pouted.

Taehyung laughed, "Of course not, Chim. I'll always have time for all of you." He said.

"Taehyungie, why are you sweating so much?" Jin asked, wiping the aforementioned male's sweat off.