Chapter 2

Prakriti P.O.V

I was siting in the garden staring at the sky mesmerized with the view, thousands of stars were scattered in the dark sky creating a perfect view. My mood always lift up when I am near nature, wind was swaying peacefully. I could hear foot steps behind me, the person stops and stand beside me staring at the sky like me. "It's beautiful, isn't it" I asked, I could feel his eyes on me "Yes, its beautiful" he murmured still staring at me. I chuckled and shook my head "I am talking about the view in front of us" I stated, I could still feel his eyes on me. "I am talking about the same" he said making me blush.

"What are you doing here, Prince Arjuna?" I asked looking at him. His brown eyes met mine and he smiled "I am here to thank you for what you did in the feast" he said. I sighed "I didn't do anything Prince Arjuna, I was just telling the truth" I murmured, some one has to speak the truth and let other understand it because People deceived when you least expect it.  "Uncle wouldn't even listen to us and he was about to punish me" he said taking a seat beside me. I nodded my head "He loves his son too much to do the justice" I said curling myself in the seat. A peaceful silence fell upon us. "Have you ever miss me?" he asked after a while, his voice low and full of expectation. I chuckled and turned myself in his direction "What do you think I am here for" I said boldly, my first reason for coming here was to meet him. Slowly a smile appeared on his face and he blushed turning his gaze away, I grin "What about you?" I asked, his gaze met mine again "I always thought about you, Prakriti" he said, since I am here, it's the first time he uttered my name without any formalities. 

"What do you think will happen tomorrow?" he asked, I shrugged my shoulder in response. "I don't know but I am sure of one thing that something is about to change" I said, I could feel it, Brother Krishna send me here for a reason, something will happen, I am sure of that. 

***

I was in my room combing my hair, I got the news that choosing of Crown Prince has been delayed because of Dronacharya condition. "Princess Prakriti, Prince Arjuna wants to meet you" A maid said, I smiled "Let him in" I said as I resume to comb my hair. He entered in the chamber with a smile on his face. "You were right Prakriti, something did change" he said coming towards me and standing behind me. I looked at him from the mirror, his face was glowing. "Now you have to defeat King Drupada" I asked, only then Prince Yudhistira can become the crown Prince. 

"We will try our best" he said looking at me with a smile on his face. "I have no doubt about it, Prince Arjuna" I said giving him a reassuring smile.

"Okay, I will see you later, I have to prepare for the battle" he said with seriousness. I nodded my head and he took his leave. I smiled staring at the mirror, he was just here to tell me the news. I got ready and went to meet Aunt Kunti.

After spending some time with her, I remembered that time has come to give Prince Arjuna the box Brother Krishna asked me to give. I excused myself and went into my chamber. From my golden chest I pulled the box out and went outside to search for the best Archer in the world. I found him near the water fountain, he was so engrossed in making fight strategies and Labyrinth. The look of concentration on his face put an instant smile on my own. I made my ways towards him. He stopped me in the middle and looked at me with a mischief smile on his face "Watch out, don't put you foot on the Elusive Labyrinth otherwise you will fell in hell" he said gesturing on the ground. I looked down and saw a small labyrinth in front of me and looked at him again. A smirk appeared on my face, I know the difference between coy and real Labyrinth. I move forward with the same smirk as he stared at me with astonishment "I told you that--" he started saying when I interrupted him. "I am not going to be fooled" I said as I stood beside him. He chuckled, my eyes fell on the Labyrinth he was making. I got a closer look and looked at it in concentration "Don't tell me you know about labyrinth as well" he asked surprised, I nodded my head and changed the direction of few warrior to make the labyrinth strong. He looked at me in awed. "Besides my brother said, A true warrior is not the one who make Labyrinth, true warrior are those who destroy them" I said remembering my training. He looked at me with raised eyebrow "Your brother think he is so smart, isn't he" he said, I gave a short laugh and shook my head "No, everyone thinks he is smart" I responded.