Chapter 14

Prakriti P.O.V

It was time for us to go back to Indraprastha but before that I want to visit Hastinapur first, I want my son to have blessings from his elders. I couldn't do it during exile but now exile period is over, I want Mother Kunti to meet her grandson, I want Grand father Bhishma to meet his great grand son, I want Elder father and elder mother to see their grand son and gave him their blessings before we finally start our responsibility and concentrate towards our Kingdom.

After the conversation with Brother Krishna, I went back to my chamber knowing that Abhimanyu would be there because he wasn't in the garden or near shore. I walked to my chamber but stopped at the entrance, a smile pulled on my face when I stared at the scene before me. Abhimanyu was sitting on Arya's lap and he was helping our son in stringing his bow. Both were having conversation between them. I crossed my arms around my chest and lean on the door listening to their conversation.
"Tell me, Father, what happened after that?" My son asked innocently, his eyes shining with excitement. Arya chuckled and put the bow aside, putting his arms around Abhimanyu and making him comfortable. "Are you really want to hear the rest of the story" Arya questioned him, our son quickly nodded his head in confirmation. Arya chuckled "Very well then".

"They were separated for many years from each other, not even one glance or a single meeting" he started the story, I listened to the story as well, paying full attention.

Arya doesn't know how to make a story then whose story is he reciting?

Our son stared at his father fully focused on the story. "But fate has other plans for them, after many years they finally met each other, Prince was both surprised and happy when he saw her again, she was truly a beauty and her fighting skills were matched to a goddess" he continued, I looked down as a blush appeared on my cheeks, he is telling our story to our son. "But he was afraid to tell her about the feelings he has, she was beyond his limits, she was beyond anyone limits, he was a warrior, he didn't know the meaning of feelings and love but he knew one thing that the feelings he has for the Princess is pure and genuine" he said, his smile letting me know that he is remembering the time. He never knew how to disclose his feelings but as I am listening to the story coming from his mouth, I know no one can love me like my Arya do. "What happened after that?" Abhimanyu asked with interest, I chuckled and walked inside the chamber "Yes Arya, I want to hear the story as well" I said in innocent voice, his eyes met mine and his face flushed red which made my smile widened more. "Come Mother, sit beside us, Father is telling me an interesting story about a Goddess Princess and common Prince" Abhimanyu said in enthusiastic tone and jumping in his father's arms. I nodded my head and sat beside them. "Arya, tell me about this common Prince more" I asked looking into his eyes, he was anything but common for me. He stared back, his eyes shining with adoration "The common Prince was a fool to realise his feelings so late" he replied still staring at me. I chuckled "But the Princess loves her fool Prince more than anything" I said, I wouldn't change anything about us. Abhimanyu turned his head towards me and looked at me in confusion "Mother, you know the story as well?" He asked making me chuckle, I put my hand on his head and nodded my head "Yes, my little warrior, I know some part of the story" I replied smiling. "Then tell me what happened after that?" he said getting out of his father lap and sitting between us. "Son, it's your bed time now, tomorrow we have to leave early for our home, remember" I said instead, I also have to talk to Arya about going to Hastinapur first. Abhimanyu face fell and he lowered his head, I chuckled at his antics and put my hand on his cheek and pulled his head in my direction "My little warrior, we are always with you, your Father will continue the story another time" I said trying to cheer him up. "Yes, son, I will continue the story another time and if you sleep right now, I will teach you about archery more when we reached Indraprastha" Arya said smiling, Abhimanyu quickly nodded his head in excitement and pulled himself in my lap closing his eyes. I laughed and put my hand on his head, stroking it gently. I looked at Arya who has a smile on his face as he looked at his son.