Chapter 16

Prakriti P.O.V

We entered in the Indraprastha after our journey, finally the wait was over. I was overwhelmed to meet my family from whom I have been away these past twelve years, it was a very long time for all of us. "Are you ready to meet them?" Arya asked staring at me, his mouth formed a smile as he stared at the entrance of Indraprastha. I quickly nodded my head, I am more than ready, he chuckled at my enthusiasm. Gate to the Indraprastha opened and our chariot moved forward towards the Kingdom. People were standing on the side with flowers in their hands, I joined my hands in greeting gesture to my people, they started throwing flowers at us to welcome us, People started cheering for us as well which made me smile, they are our people who has been waiting for us.

Finally we reached at the gate of our Castle, our family was standing at the entrance waiting for us eagerly. I slowly get off of the chariot and looked at Abhimanyu, his eyes were wide as he take in the Castle of Indraprastha, our Castle is beautiful and marvelous. A smile pulled on my face "Come on son, let's meet our family" I said, he tore his eyes away from the view and nodded his head. Arya took Abhimanyu hand in his and they got off the chariot. I moved forward to my family, tears started appearing in my eyes. I miss all of them alot, they are part of me. I stand in front of elder brother, on the other side Arya stood with Abhimanyu and on the opposite side, Brother Krishna stand with a smile on his face. I moved my eyes around and took everyone in. In these past years, all of them changed but not much. Nakul looked handsome than before and you can clearly see the wiseness on Sahadev that only comes with time. Brother Bhima looked more Buff and powerful, he must have been practicing on his skills all those years. Draupadi looked beautiful and her eyes shining with happiness as she looked at us. Brother Yudhishthira looked like a regal King who is ready to take on any responsibility.

This is my family.

Me and Arya moved forward and touched Elder brother feet in greeting, he put his hand on our head and gave us blessings, we stood on my original position "Welcome back to your home" he smiled welcoming us in Indraprastha, I smiled and once again my eyes swipe towards the Kingdom. "Aren't you going to introduce my nephew?" He asked eagerly looking at Abhimanyu who has a smile on his face, Arya put his hand on Abhimanyu back and gesture him to move forward. Abhimanyu slightly nodded his head and moved in the direction of his Elder father touching his feet in respect, Brother pulled him in his arms kissing him on the cheek "You are just like your Father and mother" he said proudly giving us a small smile.

I moved towards Brother Bhima pulling my hands together and greeting him. He gave me his wide smile and pulled me in hug " You have took your time to come back" he said breaking the hug and looking at me pointedly, I smiled sheepishly "We went to Hastinapur first to have our elders blessings" I responded, he nodded his head "I know that but I missed you alot" he said smiling widely and ruffling my head making me fake glare at him. "I am a mother now, you cannot do that" I said patting my head to set my hair back. He laughed and pulled his hand on my shoulder "Now there will be more fun in doing that" he said making me pout, Arya came towards us and greeted Brother Bhima. "Now you both are back, my heart is filled with happiness" Brother Bhima said which made me smile, I missed him so much. Abhimanyu came to Brother Bhima to get his blessings, brother pulled him in a bone crushing hug which made Abhimanyu huffed, everyone chuckled and Brother Bhima losen his grip a little to not suffocate my son. "Our champion is back, it is the best surprise you can ever give us" he said kissing Abhimanyu cheeks who smiled widely at his elder father. "Mother and Father told me lot about you, Elder father" my son said in his sweet voice, Brother looked at us then at my son "What did they say, son?" He asked curiously, looking at him. "Father said your name is Vrikodhara because you have the capability to eat the entire food" he said innocently making me chuckle. Arya looked at brother Bhima sheepishly "Arjuna" Brother Bhima said in fake angry voice and Arya backed away a little to save himself, we all laughed at this. "But isn't it true, Brother Bhima" brother Krishna joined in smiling, "Vasudeva, you too" Brother responded frowning making us all laughed in joy. I walked towards Draupadi who was eagerly waiting for me. She has tears in her eyes as I stood before her "Vibha" she murmured, I pulled her in a hug and patted her back, she has been away from me for all those years, I missed her so much, she is part of me, she is my fire, I broke the hug and wiped the tears from her eyes "You are not crying anymore, I am back now" I said in stern voice, she nodded her head smiling "Can I see my son?" She asked looking over my shoulder, I nodded my head smiling and beaconed Abhimanyu forward, he came and stand beside me, Draupadi bend down on the ground and looked at Abhimanyu with love in her eyes. "My name is Draupadi and I am your--" she started saying when Abhimanyu interuppted her. "I know who you are, you are my mother just like my Ma" he said looking at me, I gave him a smile and stared at the scene in front of me when Draupadi hugged my son in adoration. She kissed his cheek and pulled him in her arms, her eyes shining with unused tears when she looked at me. "He is your son too, You are his mother as much as I am" I said smiling, she started crying and hugged Abhimanyu again.

I know she is a good Mother and she will treat my Abhimanyu like her son too.

I went towards twins who were waiting for me with a smile on their face, they touched my feet in respect, I put my hand on both of their head and gave them blessing. They stand up and I put my hand on both of their shoulder "Haven't you miss me?" I asked in teasing tone, Nakula started chuckling and Sahadev smiled. "We missed you alot sister, now that you are here, we can pull prank on Brother Bhima" Nakula said loudly so that brother Bhima could hear him, Brother Bhima looked at us raising his eyebrow "You are going to prank me!, you can't even take my one punch" brother laughed making me chuckle. "Now that I am here, It's time for you to hide your food" I said mischievously which made him frown and everyone started laughing.

Then twins meet Abhimanyu and gave him their blessings, I moved back and stand beside Brother Krishna "Everyone is so happy" I said looking at my family, everyone has circled around my son and pampering him. Brother smiled looking at the scene "Yes Prakrite, but now we have to move forward and establish dharma in Aryavart" he said, his tone changing into serious one, I nodded my head, we have to start preparing for Raj Suya Yagya.

***
After welcoming us, we moved forward inside the Castle, I left Abhimanyu with Draupadi and went to meeting room where all the Pandavas and brother Krishna were already there. "We were waiting for you, Prakrite" Brother said smiling, I moved forward in the room and stand beside him giving him small smile. We started talking about our new assembly that will be made by Mayasur, it was actually Brother Krishna suggestion to us. "Everyone will be jealous of our prosperity when they visit us during Raj Suya Yagya" Nakula commented with a proud smile on his face. "Why do we even need this type of creation which will only make other jealous of us" Elder brother asked frowning looking at all of us. Brother Krishna smiled "It will not be a symbol of jealousy but the symbol of your capability and prosperity, it will make your people proud and happy, a happy subjects will contribute more to the Kingdom, now you are going to do Raj Suya Yagya, everyone will know of your capability" he explained himself which made me smile.

"We have to finish Jarasandh before we start the Yagya because he won't be on our side and will try to fight us" I said as we started making strategy to move around the whole Aryavart Kingdoms and give them the chance to be with us. Everyone nodded their head in response. "But we can't attack Magadha without Hastinapur order" Elder brother said, "It will only happen when Elder father will take lower seat before Magadha" Arya said gritting his teeth in annoyance, "Why don't we defeat Magadha and make it our part, Elder father will be more happy then" I suggested, Brother Yudhishthira looked at me thinking, but finally nodded his head.

"It is settle then, Brother Bhima, Arya and Brother Krishna will go to attack Magadha with the army while Brother Nakula will go to Hastinapur and invite everyone for the Yagya" I suggested, we have to invite all the Kings for the Yagya who is on our side and who are not, we will conquer them, everyone nodded their head in agreement. "Sahadev will go towards the west side to subjugate Kingdom for the Raj Suya Yagya while Prakriti, you will be going to the south to invite the people from there to our Kingdom" Elder brother said, both Sahadev and me nodded our head in response.

***

After the meeting, I went into Draupadi chamber, she was lying beside Abhimanyu, stroking his hair, he was sleeping. I smiled and entered in the chamber, she saw me and moved herself in sitting position. "How was the meeting?" She asked curiously, I looked at my son touching his head softly and sighed "Meeting was great, we are preparing for the Raj Suya Yagya, for that I have to make a journey towards south" I said, her face fell and she put her hand on my hand, giving it a squeeze "But you just came back" she said frowning, I gave her a small smile "And we are twelve years late in our Yagya" I said letting her understand the situation, we don't have time now, "What about Abhimanyu, are you taking him with you?" She asked in low voice, I know she doesn't want to be part away from him. I shook my head "He will be safe here with you and don't worry, I will be back soon" I said in reassurance, my eyes going towards my son who was sleeping soundly, I have never leave him before ever, but things are changed now, I am a mother but I am General Secretary of this Kingdom as well, I have duty to fulfil and I know Draupadi will take care of my son just fine, I have no doubt about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note:

Thanks for reading my story and if you like it kindly vote for it because it will motivate me to write further by your love and support 🤗

Vote and comments on the chapter :)